Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Turret Bosses

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Do we have any news on these? and unique loot found yet? I soloed the one in ms took a while but its only level 43 both times I did this my game client logged me off as the turret was leveled. I am guessing by now this has been corrected?

Share any info if you have thanks! I would like to see what these could drop =) the harder ones are not a solo I know that much hehe.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Where do we find these? Do they fly around a large area to make them harder to find?

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
no they are fixed in place. I dropped the one in ms and it did not give gold or anything might be good noc but i am maxed. I wont be messing with these.

Community Leader
Me and my friends have taken the MB turret down several times.
Never got anything but gold, and we get more gold from ships. (sigh)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Aug 15, 2010
The MB turret does drop the horn that does the fireworks attack the MB Turret does

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I did it the Marleybone one and it dropped MS heavy galleon sails that buffs the whole fleet with accuracy and dodge. Sorry I forgot the name of the sails. I will make a note and edit to add the name.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Administrator
Griffen Deverux on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
HOW DO WE FIND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Turret Bosses only spawn once every six minutes, but always in the same general location. Be on the prowl for the turret bosses in Cool Ranch, Mooshu, and Marleybone!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Griffen Deverux on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
HOW DO WE FIND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is some great info on the Marleybone turret:
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?37499-Tenacious-Turrets-An-Illustrated-Guide-to-Effective-Marleybone-Turret-Farming&highlight=turret+bosses
And for the Cool Ranch one:
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?33303-Cool-Ranch-Turret-Fort-Rosco
and so far I have only been able to find out this for the mooshu one: The turret is in Khotan Skyway, near the entrance to Subata Skyway. But I haven't gone there to verify yet.
Hope this helps

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
I did it the Marleybone one and it dropped MS heavy galleon sails that buffs the whole fleet with accuracy and dodge. Sorry I forgot the name of the sails. I will make a note and edit to add the name.
The sails the Marleybone Turret dropped is called Shrouds of St Fido. They boost accuracy and dodge for anyone around you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
Here is some great info on the Marleybone turret:
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?37499-Tenacious-Turrets-An-Illustrated-Guide-to-Effective-Marleybone-Turret-Farming&highlight=turret+bosses
And for the Cool Ranch one:
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?33303-Cool-Ranch-Turret-Fort-Rosco
and so far I have only been able to find out this for the mooshu one: The turret is in Khotan Skyway, near the entrance to Subata Skyway. But I haven't gone there to verify yet.
Hope this helps
I found the Mooshu Turret. It is in the Kotan Skyway but not near Subata. It is between Kaizoku Juma & The Vortex of Strife.

Ensign
Oct 26, 2012
I must say this, do NOT try to even solo a turret! I did this today at the armada assault station( near beachhead at the back turret boss) and my health was at yellow in one minute! And yet i really did want that horn and sails, also, i tried with a MB galleon,don't try it, the station's health was full in 5 seconds...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Although if you have an Eagle galleon you can solo the Cool Ranch & the Mooshu Turren bosses. You can get good ship gear for your smaller pirates that way. Plus it Really impresses the local crowd .

Ensign
Sep 03, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Onyx Rose on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
In what skyway is the mooshu turret?
It's in the Khotan skyway between Kaizoku Juma & The Vortex of Strife.

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
Fort Rosco is in Tumbleweed Skyway nestled smack dab in between flotillas of Banditoad and Black Storm Raider ships.

It doesn't wander around and you will definitely recognize it when you see it.

If you attack it with other pirates, you'll have to keep an eye on wandering enemy ships to make sure they don't fire on you while you are in the middle of your bombardment.

I tried to get some players to hit the turret last night but no one seemed interested. I will probably try again sometime next week.

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
Tried again last night to no avail. No one seems to want to blow up Fort Rosco when I am online.

I will try again tonight sometime around 7PM EST on Captain Avery realm.