Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Turn the Tide and Elusive not working

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 15, 2010
There is no message saying they are activating when you or a enemy is at yellow health, happened after the last maintenance

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
After the 5 hour maintenance, my talent Elusive is no longer activating. It's happening with enemies and companions with the Turn the Tide talent as well. Please fix this ASAP.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
It's hard to believe, but I think the same problem about the Turn the Tide talen may be happening to enemies, as well. Correct that, too, please! Thanks!

Ensign
Jul 02, 2009
Trimond297 on May 27, 2013 wrote:
It's hard to believe, but I think the same problem about the Turn the Tide talen may be happening to enemies, as well. Correct that, too, please! Thanks!
Also the add one with the stab by slashy and choppy weapons add one are not showing the weapons stats like the +2 and +6.

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
Yes, I have been noticing that those powers have only been working part of the time for me.
Thanks,
The Iguana
Level 26

Administrator
We're aware of the issue of certain talents not being applied in combat, and we are working on a fix that will be implemented soon.

Thank you for your reports!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
Thanks for your hard work guys! Elusive is the biggest part of my swashbuckler's strategy at the moment!

Administrator
This should be fixed now with the update from last night. Please continue to review and report as needed.

Thank you!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*