Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marleybone has updated to live

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 12, 2012
You guys look marleybone has updated to live comment about it!

Administrator
That is correct! There are two new "world" boards that have been added to our Pirate101.com Messageboards (Marleybone and Aquila), and Books 13 and 14 have officially launched. Enjoy!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 12, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on May 24, 2013 wrote:
That is correct! There are two new "world" boards that have been added to our Pirate101.com Messageboards (Marleybone and Aquila), and Books 13 and 14 have officially launched. Enjoy!
thx for commenting one eyed jack!

Ensign
Dec 26, 2011
yea that is great news but
some of the pirates including me are having a hard time doing marleybone as the level of difficulty is little more than our capacity
i have been doing red fox lair from past two days even with the help of one of my friend
plz can the level of difficulty be reduced for pirtes like us

Ensign
Dec 26, 2011
cna the level of difficulty in marleybone be reduced plz
many pirates includind me are having a hard time doing marleybone
i hope some changes will be made

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
jinka45 on May 25, 2013 wrote:
The difficulty of Marleybone was already made easy enough to solo so it shouldn't be toned down.My witch dcotr died almost everytime on test but never lost a battle there on live.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
They have done so much reducing already. You can do this, and you will really need to brace yourself for Aquila. Just get a little creative in how you fight, you can do it. Time to put your big boy pirate hat on and roll up your sleeves and just enjoy the rewards of a fight well done. Yes it is tougher and you Will be losing more companions or you may even die and your companions will save your tush, but you are a high level pirate now and you will be given great new tools that you can learn to be very creative with. Don't give up so fast and ask for things to be made easier. Pull yourself up and make yourself a better pirate and figure out How to tackle these wonderful new puzzles and trials. Trust me, you can do this. Use your friends, It is one of the best parts of this game, helping each other out.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
no

it was already nerfed shouldn't be no reason players can't pass quests now unless there is bugs.

Asking for KI to nerf the new content even more only leads to tons of players not building their char/companions to their full ability. Running around playing in super easy mode isn't fun.

I didn't argue much when players asked for the nerf in test realm but im sorry i'll argue till im blue in the face for another nerf.

Hate me or not doesn't matter but i refuse to play a game that is super easy mode,i would rather turn the xbox on and play minesnore(minecraft).

(And yes before adding kids play comments my daughter plays and she is 8 and she is doing fine)

Ensign
Aug 14, 2012
Please plese please do not make it any easier. I had no trouble throughout this whole entire game and I am almost done with Aquila. If you ask me i think it may be a little too easy. just use your brain and good strategy to beat the enemies. it is not hard at all. please i beg you to not make anything easier than what it is already.

merciless martin roland