Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Player moderators.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 02, 2010
I think that you guys should start choosing player moderators, (they would not gain any real "ki level gains")
Its that they could take more consideration in mutes/bans like if they report someone it could be taken into a bit more consideration i know it wouldnt be fair for normal players but maybe they should be giving a small privileage but i think it would be a great idea.

Arghh~Spencer

Community Leader
SneakyWolfParker on May 8, 2013 wrote:
I think that you guys should start choosing player moderators, (they would not gain any real "ki level gains")
Its that they could take more consideration in mutes/bans like if they report someone it could be taken into a bit more consideration i know it wouldnt be fair for normal players but maybe they should be giving a small privileage but i think it would be a great idea.

Arghh~Spencer
Depending on how well the Hall Monitor program works over at Wizard101, they very well may eventually implement such a program for Pirate101 in the future.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
SneakyWolfParker on May 8, 2013 wrote:

Arghh~Spencer
Do you mean like the great hall monitors they have on Wiz? I thought that was a wonderful idea and would love to see it here.