Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Life fountains

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 12, 2008
So i stumbled upon a mystery about life fountains. if they revive companions. how come they don't make dead mike living again?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I would guess that a witchdoctor restored him to a kind of half-life and the fountain can only restore that. Perhaps the magics are not compatable. I do not have him as a companion so don't know his full story. Does anyone else have a more complete answer?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
captain cookies on May 6, 2013 wrote:
So i stumbled upon a mystery about life fountains. if they revive companions. how come they don't make dead mike living again?
Lol good point. And what about Scratchy?

Community Leader
captain cookies on May 6, 2013 wrote:
The lore answer would be that your companions don't die, they are just knocked out and the life fountain wakes them up. The fountains heal injury, they don't bring the dead to life!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!