Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is Book 15 already in the works?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Not that I've cleared Books 13 and 14, just saying not yet, but are you guys already working on Book 15 after Books 13 & 14 being on Test? If so, then I kindly ask that the story of Book 15 to be focused on settling the score with Monquista's corrupt Crown, their King and Queen, the Holy Monquisition, their alliance with the Armada, and helping the Opposition end their civil war once and for all, and a huge chance to finally take back one of Marco Pollo's Map pieces from the Armada's hands in Monquista! I would like to finally settle the civil war in Monquista and help the Opposition establish a better Crown for them and be finally treated as Monquista's true Hero of the Realm before continuing on with the race, because It would be very engaging to make a return to Monquista and settle an ongoing civil war! Please make it happen! Thanks!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Trimond297 on May 1, 2013 wrote:
Not that I've cleared Books 13 and 14, just saying not yet, but are you guys already working on Book 15 after Books 13 & 14 being on Test? If so, then I kindly ask that the story of Book 15 to be focused on settling the score with Monquista's corrupt Crown, their King and Queen, the Holy Monquisition, their alliance with the Armada, and helping the Opposition end their civil war once and for all, and a huge chance to finally take back one of Marco Pollo's Map pieces from the Armada's hands in Monquista! I would like to finally settle the civil war in Monquista and help the Opposition establish a better Crown for them and be finally treated as Monquista's true Hero of the Realm before continuing on with the race, because It would be very engaging to make a return to Monquista and settle an ongoing civil war! Please make it happen! Thanks!
plz no more monquista!

Community Leader
I think they have these storylines written a bit more in advance than some may think.

I seriously doubt they "write the story as they go", I would bet they already have a pretty good idea of what the main storyline is going to be. Wouldnt be surprised if they already have some thoughts of what the next story arc might be.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Petty Officer
Jan 10, 2013
I'll repost from the Stories thread: Yes. Once a book is finished, the next one is immediately being worked on.

Developer
Dr Zeppers on May 1, 2013 wrote:
I think they have these storylines written a bit more in advance than some may think.

I seriously doubt they "write the story as they go", I would bet they already have a pretty good idea of what the main storyline is going to be. Wouldnt be surprised if they already have some thoughts of what the next story arc might be.
The gist of the story was laid down more than two years ago - I've got a one paragraph description for every Book through El Dorado. Once time comes to transition to a new Book, we start from that point and expand it into a full outline, make asset lists from that outline, write visions for all those assets, and then we write the quests and dialogue.

There's a lot that arises spontaneously when we build the outline and make the quests, but the core through line of the story is set.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Blind Mew on May 2, 2013 wrote:
The gist of the story was laid down more than two years ago - I've got a one paragraph description for every Book through El Dorado. Once time comes to transition to a new Book, we start from that point and expand it into a full outline, make asset lists from that outline, write visions for all those assets, and then we write the quests and dialogue.

There's a lot that arises spontaneously when we build the outline and make the quests, but the core through line of the story is set.
Could you at least give us a small hint about what Book 15 is going to be?

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Oh boy i cant wait to kill the king and queen i want to become the pirate lord of monquista and rule half of the world(not the spiral i ment monquista)And any monquistradors left alive would be a slave BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
silver joseph vane

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
there is no CORRUPT crown anymore. When you go to aquila, you will see the opposition won the revolution, and Eleanor and gortez are the new royals

Ensign
Jul 31, 2012
Well i finished the game about two days ago and I so did not expect that ending. I loved it but I also got so curious and I can't wait for the next book. I can tell its gonna be really good and a lot of my questions will be answered.