Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Puzzle Mystery Solved

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
(WARNING: The following thread may contain possible spoilers to the mystery puzzle Kingsisle has given. If you wish to not know about this information until Kingsisle gives it, please read no further.)

I am going by the fact that Kingsisle would let me post this. So, excuse me if I am wrong. Anyways, all the other fansites already have both puzzles figured out. So here it goes...

The first mystery picture is what I believe to be Marleybone. No surprise here folks. [How can you tell?]
The picture is of a single island with an older sophisticated looking lighthouse. The setting is a starry night sky. If I recall, so far in the Spiral Universe, Marleybone is the only world set at night. If you need more proof, the campaign of Pirate101 even gives hints to this world. Just read the dialogue closely...

The second mystery picture is what really intrigues me. It looks of Greek/Roman origin, and I believe it is the hinted world, Aquila. [How can you tell?]
There is a specific worldgate (I believe in Mooshu?) that is for a world called Aquila. What's more, is the fact that Aquila means "Eagle" which refers to Zeus' pet Eagle. The picture has tall high statues of Eagles in armor, with a greek influenced island made up of Roman-like Colosseums, Pirate Ships with the Myth symbol on the sail, and greek structures. If this is not enough proof, I do not know what is.

What intrigues me of Aquila is the fact that it is not Marleybone. In the meaning of, it is a second world. This would be a first that Kingsisle releases two worlds in one update. Or could one world be like Valencia, a short preview? Only time can tell. What do you think of this information?

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
It's obvious we won't visit every where in both worlds if we will only get book 13.The aquila stormgates are in monquista and valencia not mooshu.Also using the night sky for mb sin't enough to prove it for some people.You can say big ben is in the back ground or the fact that something like the london eye is in the picture.
But yea I agree that Aquila and Marleybone are next and as I said before it is almost impossible to completly visit the worlds.We still have three skyways in mooshu that we don't go to so.....

Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
MooshuFanatic500 on Apr 29, 2013 wrote:
It's obvious we won't visit every where in both worlds if we will only get book 13.The aquila stormgates are in monquista and valencia not mooshu.Also using the night sky for mb sin't enough to prove it for some people.You can say big ben is in the back ground or the fact that something like the london eye is in the picture.
But yea I agree that Aquila and Marleybone are next and as I said before it is almost impossible to completly visit the worlds.We still have three skyways in mooshu that we don't go to so.....
You never really know...

Oh and I dont really think thats true - about the 3 more sky-ways in mooshu? If you simply map it out on paper, you'll see that the chance of 3 different skyways is unlike, more its one big skyway with 3 openings leading to their respective sub-skyways.