Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

non-pirate class

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
how about a non pirate class with a different story line, like unstead of being rescued by boochbeard he is kidnap and avery gives the skiff to go home but unstead he ends up looking for a treasure :P .... or something

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Interesting idea, if not a pirate, what would you call the class? Merchant? Treasure hunter? How about a scientist, like some of the ones we run into in cool ranch, maybe Indiana Jones like? I have trouble seeing K I changing the main quest thread for one class, though. It could be an interesting idea for a school though. The treasure hunting could be for class quests. What powers and weapons did you have in mind. Anyone else have ideas for it? A bullwhip seems a natural as a weapon. Maybe could throw acid or smoke bombs for distance or area attack. How about a smoke bomb that acted like a swashbuckler hiding, but only in one small area for a few rounds, affecting any who enter it, friendly and enemy.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Sound like both a lame and odd story. However that sounds similar to a story I wanna write with the game in it. The Character gets arrested after accidentally defending a pirate. and since he grew up in valencia and didn't mean to do it he gets busted out without remember that exact pirate who did it and becomes a great pirate.

Your aloud to say something if you don't like me opinion. just thought it made no sense since the person still a pirate.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
winter goddess on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
Sound like both a lame and odd story. However that sounds similar to a story I wanna write with the game in it. The Character gets arrested after accidentally defending a pirate. and since he grew up in valencia and didn't mean to do it he gets busted out without remember that exact pirate who did it and becomes a great pirate.

Your aloud to say something if you don't like me opinion. just thought it made no sense since the person still a pirate.
i like your version better

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Sorry, but this game is called Pirate101. I don't think we'll see a non-pirate class, even though you have some good ideas!

Ensign
May 13, 2013
a witchdoctor is not really a pirate is it but its in the game but I am thinking a new way to lose your parents like a whale ate them and then when you have to say your class maybe one called harpooner instead of the shooting one because the whale ate your parents.