Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Pirate's Life For Me

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Quentin Atherton on Apr 29, 2013 wrote:
I don't know if I can make it, my computer's clock is off the timezone, it is a bit messed up. But I will be there as soon as possible.
Well, the good news is I randomly ran into ye friend Griffin here while in mooshu. So perhaps we shall meet if the man looks out for me. Right griffin?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Bonnie: Captain, CAPTAIN!
Me: What?
Bonnie: I received word that Avery knows where the next piece of the map is.
Me: Where IS IT?!
Bonnie: Now telling you till we get there.
Me: Well that just makes it all the more exciting! To Avery!
Now I'm not gonna post spoilers and well, can you please change the post name to A Pirate's Life For Me which will be when people talk bout stuff on this post. We answer questions and we do need your help so if you may, please direct the Pirate's to this post as this will be the new one and I just don't want it to be locked because it has a red flame which I never gotten before.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Sniper Rose on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
Me: Too late, I already told them!
Bonnie: Yargh, he did!
Old Scratch: Captain, my captain. War will erupt on Skull Island. We gotta tell Avery!
Me: So to get us killed! I'm not going against the Armada Order.
Old Scratch: I'll tell him then.
Me: Bonnie, Toro, put the sword up to his neck and aim at Old Scratch.
Bonnie Anne: I'll fire if I have to!
El Toro: I'll swing my steel sword, swing my sword, sword!
Me: That's from Minecraft.
El Toro: I of course know! I watch Minecraftia channel and it's in another galaxy fairly close to the Spiral.
Me: Yep it is.
Old Scratch starts running.
Me: FIRE AT WILL!
Old Scratch dies
Me: Well that's what he gets for betraying my crew. The Armada already knows and the governor does to. All that is left is the Frogfather.
Bonnie: Then lets go!
Sails to Jonah Town
Walks to Frogfather's home
Me: Ribbet.
Crab Guards: Go ahead!
Me: Frogfather, may I have a word?
Frogfather: Yep.
Me: Avery cheated.
Frogfather: Cheated at what?
Me: He cheated at a game of cards.
Frogfather: With who?
Me; Marleybone.
Frogfather: That AVERY WILL PAY!
Me: x calls Kane x.
Kane: What is it?
Me: Well, declare war on Skull Island and tell Marleybone to help you.
Kane: Marleybone hates us!
Me: Maybe they might like us if you tell them that Avery cheated at a game to win Skull Island from Marleybone.
Kane: Ok. x calls Marleybone x Hello Governor.
Governor: Hi Kane. What do you want? We're sworn enemies since the Polarian Wars.
Kane: Avery cheated at a card against you for winning Skull Island.
Governor: He did WHAT!?
Kane: Just what I said. We got to become allies again and start the war against the Pirate Republic!
Governor: An invasion on Skull Island Skyway you seek?
Kane: Yes.
Governor: Then it's a war! x gets off phone x. Queen of Marleybone, we're going to war!
Queen: Oh, ok. Get the troops ready to declare on war on who?
Governor: Skull Island.
Queen: Ok, and are we going to war with another nation of the spiral?
Governor: With Valencia.
Queen: I thought they were sworn enemies.
Governor: Well we're allies now because they are mad at Avery for cheating against Marleybone at a card game and winning Marleybone. He didn't win it fair and square.
Queen: Could you play another card game against Skull Island?
Governor: He cheated and hidden this for far too long! Besides we're only after the Quentin family and Horace Avery.
Queen: Oh fine, but they should stand trial.
Governor: Yea; we need them alive! If they aren't then they wouldn't explain why Avery did it.
Queen: How about the Quentin family? Will they be killed?
Governor: He is a important leader and besides, I wanna be enemies again.
Queen: I know how you feel. You just want to cause you just like watching them fight a war and see if the pirates win.
Governor: Yes, but someone caused a war against us and Valencia. It could be the Quentin family.
Queen: We need proof to prove if it's them! If it is them, they get hanged and killed!
Governor: Good idea.
Me: Governor, I advise against teaming up with the Armada, they never keep their word.
Governor: What do you mean?
Valona: What he means is, that one time, I actually trusted one of their soldiers to keep my mother's secret from Queen, Kane's wife.
Bernard: But what did he do? He told Queen and she sent Valona's mother to the guillotine.
Noah: She and her Father were forced to watch her die, as an example of what happens when someone goes against them.
Griffin: The point is, when you went to war with them, they thought you went against them.
Alexander: The moment you out live your usefulness, Kane will send ALL Marleybonains to the guillotine.
Governor: Oh my.
Me: Listen, it is best to just forgive Avery for cheating, and stop this war.
-Frogfather comes in-
Frogfather: I heard everything from behind the door, and you are right Quentin, if the Spiral is to be saved from being enslaved, we all must go against the Armada, or die trying.
Bonnie: That's good, because we took Kane's wife hostage.
Queen: Let me go, THIS INST...
Valona: QUIET! You and your husband had this coming for a LONG time. Once Kane and his court is captured, I'll force Kane to see you and his brothers die.
Queen:
Me: But before that happens, we will force you and his court to see your ultimate downfall; the destruction of the Armada's fortress, and -open's curtain- with this weapon on our side, NOTHING CAN STOP THE PIRATE REPUBLIC! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OK Kane, you wanted war, you will get war.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Quentin Atherton on May 1, 2013 wrote:
Me: Governor, I advise against teaming up with the Armada, they never keep their word.
Valona: What he means is, that one time, I actually trusted one of their soldiers to keep my mother's secret from Queen, Kane's wife.
Bernard: But what did he do? He told Queen and she sent Valona's mother to the guillotine.
Noah: She and her Father were forced to watch her die, as an example of what happens when someone goes against them.
Griffin: The point is, when you went to war with them, they thought you went against them.
Alexander: The moment you out live your usefulness, Kane will send ALL Marleybonains to the guillotine.
-Frogfather comes in-
Frogfather: I heard everything from behind the door, and you are right Quentin, if the Spiral is to be saved from being enslaved, we all must go against the Armada, or die trying.
Valona: QUIET! You and your husband had this coming for a LONG time. Once Kane and his court is captured, I'll force Kane to see you and his brothers die.
Queen:
Me: But before that happens, we will force you and his court to see your ultimate downfall; the destruction of the Armada's fortress, and -open's curtain- with this weapon on our side, NOTHING CAN STOP THE PIRATE REPUBLIC! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OK Kane, you wanted war, you will get war.
Me: Heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllloooooooooooo! Are your forgetting someone! what about the rose here! where's the gentleman when you need him. Griffin!

Griffin: Yes?

Me: Send this note to your Quentin before he reaches marleybone; He needs a local like me.

Griffin: But is he from marleybone too?

Me: Who Cares?!!! If I don't have this man before me within time your head will blown!

Griffin: Yes'am!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
winter goddess on May 2, 2013 wrote:
Me: Heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllloooooooooooo! Are your forgetting someone! what about the rose here! where's the gentleman when you need him. Griffin!

Griffin: Yes?

Me: Send this note to your Quentin before he reaches marleybone; He needs a local like me.

Griffin: But is he from marleybone too?

Me: Who Cares?!!! If I don't have this man before me within time your head will blown!

Griffin: Yes'am!
Griffin: Quentin!
Me: Yes brother?
Griffin: Ms. Rose says that if you don't come to her soon, she will blow my head off!
Me: Oh my, alright, I'll go to Jonah town in Frogfather realm to see her. Also, my orphan home was MOOSHU.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Quentin Atherton on May 1, 2013 wrote:
-Frogfather comes in-
Queen:
Goes to the Isle of the Dogs
Me: Governor, I overheard that Quentin wants to destroy Kane's court! My father's court! I can't allow that!
Governor: How did you find out?
Me: I was over listening and Kane always sends me on missions to spy on the Quentins!
Governor: I'm not listening to them! I want my island back!
Me: Right!
Governor: Call Kane now!
Me: On it!
Kane: Hello.
Me: Hi.
Kane: So what do you want this time Pirate?
Me: I want to declare war on Skull Island and Marleybone agreed!
Kane: I can finally rule my Empire controlling Skull Island! What should we call the Empire?
Me: How about Kane, Supremo Re e Imperatore di Valencia e l'Impero Clockwork which means Kane, High King and Emperor of Valencia and the Clockwork Empire.
Kane: Nice!
Kane: I want peace but the Pirates want to smuggle Valencia and now I'm furious with Avery and the Quentin brothers.
Me: Yep, I want them to stand trial and if they're found guilty, they'll be executed!
Kane: Ok. I'll send the fleet of ships right now!
Me: Thank you Kane.
Kane: You're welcome! If you want war, you'll get war!
Gets off the Phone
Governor: So what did he say?
Me: Well he said that he would send part of the Armada to Skull Island.
Governor: Ok.
Me: Send your ships to Skull Island to.
Governor: On it! If you want war, you'll get war!
Me: For the Empire of Marleybone and Valencia, we unite! We shall form the United Worlds of The Spiral or U.W.S,

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Me: Everyone listen up including game mods! Every year ever since you gave that Promo Pig, we could have a month where we can redeem a Ninja Pig and this time, it'll be better! Wasn't that Pig released last year in October? If not, just use the month that you sent the Promo and used that as Pirate Ninja Pig Month. Hope this will make everyone happy! Take the advice Moderators!
Bonnie: He's right. Now that would be nice!
Toro: Yep.
Ratbeard: I agree to.
Monkey King: One doesn't agree and I'm happy! If someone hates cute Ninja Piggys, I'll hurt them with 13,000 Pound Golden Scepter or 6 1/2 Tons.
Me: Now Monkey King, Pirates would most likely agree that they're cute but if they don't like them, it could've been a bad thing that happened to them in the past involving a pig like the Armada shooting a Pig which I don't honor but some Pigs are Pirates.
Monkey King: I guess so,

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Quentin Atherton on May 3, 2013 wrote:
Griffin: Quentin!
Me: Yes brother?
Griffin: Ms. Rose says that if you don't come to her soon, she will blow my head off!
Me: Oh my, alright, I'll go to Jonah town in Frogfather realm to see her. Also, my orphan home was MOOSHU.
Me: And can you give a specific time too? I read this post late and just made it to the location and server and missed you badly. I'm awaiting in the tavern of Johan town as I speak and feeling guilty. Please tell me when and I'll try to respond quick. ( note: 1:30 or 2pm to 6pm I am not available to come on Saturday )

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Sniper Rose on May 3, 2013 wrote:
Goes to the Isle of the Dogs
Me: Governor, I overheard that Quentin wants to destroy Kane's court! My father's court! I can't allow that!
Governor: How did you find out?
Me: I was over listening and Kane always sends me on missions to spy on the Quentins!
Governor: I'm not listening to them! I want my island back!
Governor: Call Kane now!
Me: On it!
Me: Hi.
Kane: So what do you want this time Pirate?
Me: I want to declare war on Skull Island and Marleybone agreed!
Kane: I can finally rule my Empire controlling Skull Island! What should we call the Empire?
Me: How about Kane, Supremo Re e Imperatore di Valencia e l'Impero Clockwork which means Kane, High King and Emperor of Valencia and the Clockwork Empire.
Kane: Nice!
Kane: I want peace but the Pirates want to smuggle Valencia and now I'm furious with Avery and the Quentin brothers.
Me: Yep, I want them to stand trial and if they're found guilty, they'll be executed!
Kane: Ok. I'll send the fleet of ships right now!
Me: Thank you Kane.
Kane: You're welcome! If you want war, you'll get war!
Gets off the Phone
Governor: So what did he say?
Me: Well he said that he would send part of the Armada to Skull Island.
Governor: Ok.
Me: Send your ships to Skull Island to.
Governor: On it! If you want war, you'll get war!
Me: For the Empire of Marleybone and Valencia, we unite! We shall form the United Worlds of The Spiral or U.W.S,
Goes to Isle of The Dogs Docks
Me: Well this is going well. The Army is getting ready for war. I'm gonna hop on the Pirate Destroyer which is my father's ship!
Kane: Hello son. You're hopping on my ship.
Me: I know but why are you here?
Kane: Well I didn't want you to sail back to Valencia!
Me:
I just wonder how things are going on Skull Island?
Avery: This is a normal day of Skull Island. Pirates off to Aquila and Marleybone; what to do; what to do?
Vamadia: Hey Avery!
Avery: Why hello. Why are you here on this fresh, fine day. Get out with nature and do some magic if you wish to do that!
Vamadia: I got something to tell you.
Avery: What?
Vamadia: Well, theres this Pirate that um, let's say if a Pirate went against Skull Island, how would you feel?
Avery: MAD! I WOULD KILL THEM AND OFFER A MILLION GOLD FOR THE ONE TO FIND IT!!!
Vamadia: Woah! Well don't scream aloud!
Avery: So sorry.
Vamadia: Ok. I'm gonna practice my magic.
Avery: Ok.
Vamadia: Summons Valona from the Quentin brothers.
Valona: How did I get here!?
Vamadia: I summoned you!
Valona: Well thats good. I hate the Quentin brothers.
Vamadia: I do to but theres this Pirate who hates the Quentin brothers and he's sailing with a fleet of Armada ships to only capture the Quentins and Avery.
Vamadia: Well probably for evidence.
Valona: Oh, ok.
Me: Well this is it! I'm on the high skies with my father and I see some land. :D Land Ho!
Kane: Well there is Skull Island.
Me: Yep. I just hope the Quentins aren't here but we're searching here just incase.
Kane: Yep.
Docks at Skull Island Docks
Me: Well here we are!
Kane: Get off everyone!
Getting on my horse
Me: For war! Shoot all guns when I say!
Lights all Bucs and Swashie Weapons to on fire
Me: Raise your weapons in the air and the ones with guns, fire!
Drummer Boy starts marching and drumming Drum.
Me: Well here we go!
Plays horn battle song
Me: Oh Praise Valencia! Now let's go!
Kane: For war!
Me: This is it boys! Here's Avery's Court but over there is Valona. Why is she here if she's not with the Quentin Brothers?
Valona: I hate the Quentin brothers!
Me: You do?
Valona: I'll get on your battle horse.
Me: Ok. I finally found a girl who actually agrees with me for once!
Valona: Well there I'm your girl! x kiss Jacob x
Me: Aww. Now where are the Quentins?
Valona: Well they were sailing to Marleybone cause they heard a war riling on on the Far South and Far North parts of the Spiral.
Me: So they're probably in Marleybone?
Valona: Yep.
Me: Well I hope we find them! Now let's get Avery!
Kane: Averys says there the Quentins are in the Isle of the Dogs at the Governors home where he is ruling Marleybone now.
Me and Valona: WHAT!?
Kane: Yep and is this Pirate on our side?
Me: Yep. She likes me.
Kane: Well then. when we find them we'll have a marriage arranged for you.
Me and Valona:
Kane: Now let's get going. I wonder what will happen when the Quentin brothers know we're coming.
Me: I wonder to.
Valona: Yea since I'm Jacobs girl!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Sniper Rose on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:
Ugh, I just want that new world to come out but it isn't! I got a feeling that my crew is tired being lazy. Take it away Bonnie Anne!
Bonnie Anne: Ugh, why doesn't Avery have any clues where the next map piece is! I wanna know where the next one is. Staying in Skull Island resort won't be helping me being active. I'm practicing down in Gullet where the Frogfather set up traps for me.
Me: Thank you, thank you Bonnie! Take it away Toro!
El Toro: I'm as a rattlesnake, sneaky like the fox, and be like ten heros all at once but I wanna be epic and have more adventures! Avery better give one soon or I gonna be mad! Now since I'm in my home in Santa Pollo, the pirate is giving me some gifts from his adventures. I just gonna stay here with my wife and I like to hang out with Rooster Cogburn or Tumbleweed since it's where most of the frogs are! El Toro, away!
Me:Thank you, thank you Toro! Take it away Monkey King!
Monkey King: I love my Golden Scepter and when I bored in my cave, the pirate takes me to my friend El Toro to sword fight as we are epic at sword fights! Now I will hit Avery unless the new world comes out soon!
Me: Careful Monkey King. I got the Crown of Command on you and I can use it if I want to. Now to Ratbeard, our final guest!
Ratbeard: Yargh! I be keal hauled. What to do, what to do? I just wanna cut 'o cap'n Avery's head off unless if someone else wants their head chopped off! Hmm, Catbeard might want his heard cut off! Bonnie Anne: Careful, careful Ratbeard! You must be mad!
Ratbeard: I be mad Bonnie Anne so I just wanna calm myself below. I be goin' to Port Regal so I can kick off me shoes. I also just wanna be calm 'n wade in th' river away from th' distractions 'o me scurvy pirate life!
Me: Thank you, thank you Ratbeard! So you see me and my crew want a new world and what do you want the world to be my crew and myself.
All shout MARLEYBONE!
Me: I hope it is Marleybone and can you just tell us like a estimate or a fraction of the world like we're 3/4 of the way done or more cause I just want this new world to come out soon so please get it to Test as soon as possible!
Um bonnie what the heck is skull island resort? did avery make a resort business or something?

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Sniper Rose on May 4, 2013 wrote:
Me: Well this is going well. The Army is getting ready for war. I'm gonna hop on the Pirate Destroyer which is my father's ship!
Me:
Avery: This is a normal day of Skull Island. Pirates off to Aquila and Marleybone; what to do; what to do?
Avery: Why hello. Why are you here on this fresh, fine day. Get out with nature and do some magic if you wish to do that!
Vamadia: Well, theres this Pirate that um, let's say if a Pirate went against Skull Island, how would you feel?
Avery: MAD! I WOULD KILL THEM AND OFFER A MILLION GOLD FOR THE ONE TO FIND IT!!!
Vamadia: I do to but theres this Pirate who hates the Quentin brothers and he's sailing with a fleet of Armada ships to only capture the Quentins and Avery.
Me: Well this is it! I'm on the high skies with my father and I see some land. :D Land Ho!
Me: Yep. I just hope the Quentins aren't here but we're searching here just incase.
Getting on my horse
Plays horn battle song
Me: This is it boys! Here's Avery's Court but over there is Valona. Why is she here if she's not with the Quentin Brothers?
Valona: Well they were sailing to Marleybone cause they heard a war riling on on the Far South and Far North parts of the Spiral.
Kane: Averys says there the Quentins are in the Isle of the Dogs at the Governors home where he is ruling Marleybone now.
Me and Valona:
Kane: Now let's get going. I wonder what will happen when the Quentin brothers know we're coming.
wait kane's your step-father...unfourtunatley i will have to kill him at one point

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on May 5, 2013 wrote:
Um bonnie what the heck is skull island resort? did avery make a resort business or something?
Bonnie: Yea, it on the Skull Island beach which is going to Marleybone now, Vampire from Darkmoor.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on May 5, 2013 wrote:
wait kane's your step-father...unfourtunatley i will have to kill him at one point
Me: GRRR! You are against my crew!
x calls Kane x
Kane: What is it today?
Me: Well, this Vampire from Darkmoor is going against us.
Kane: Vampire? Well don't be silly child!
Me: He also said he would kill you and he called you my step-father.
Kane: WHAT?!
Me: Yes.
Kane: This is madness!
Me: This .. is ... Valencia!
Kane: Oh boy, that phrase is in yo head now.
Me: Yep!
Kane: Do we have to invade Skull Island again?
Me: No.
Kane: Then what do we have to invade?
Me: Nothing.
Kane: What do you mean by nothing?
Me: Well I have a plan. The plan is to send troops to Beachhead, Marleybone.
Kane: Ok.
Me: Send all troops to Beachhead!
Kane: On it.
Sails to Valencia
Kane: Listen up everyone! Protect Beachhead!
Armada Soldiers: Yes Kane!
Kane: You are 30 troops. Guard Beachhead and we'll be safe.
Armada Soldiers: Yes sir.
Skull Island
Valona: Well I hope we find the Quentins soon.
Me: I do to so that's why I sent them to Beachhead.
Valona: What's Beachhead?
Me: A new building that I told the Armada to make.
Valona: Ok,
Me: With this, I hope to find them! If they come close, their ships will be torn to pieces and they would have no time to turn round!
Valona: Good idea.
Me: Now let's hope we find them.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Sniper Rose on May 4, 2013 wrote:
Me:
Getting on my horse
Plays horn battle song
Me and Valona:
Me: Ah, my sweet beloved Valona, come back from spying on your soon to be dead boyfriend eh?
Valona:Yep, they are about to invade Skull Island
Griffin:Hey Quentin, look who I found spying on us again.
Jake:Let me go.
Me:Jake, you foolish traitor, you fell right into our trap.
Governor:Indeed
Jake: Governor, I thought you wouldn't listen to the Athertons.
Governor: Noah has a way with words, how else did you think Scrimshaw once had a religious leader.
Noah: Before I was captured by Bishop, I was popular among the rats of Scrimshaw. Such nice people until the rat gangs ratted me out .
Sarah Steel:So, now we have two captives.
Jake: Two?
Me:Oh, you didn't know?We captured your stepmother; Queen Clockwork.
Frogfather:As long as we have you two captive, the Armada won't invade the island, EVER.
Jake:
Me: Face it Jake, you were on the wrong side of this war, and being on the wrong side will make you loose everything you hold dear.
Alexander: Once we kill the clockwork court, your going to the Skull Island Asylum, FOREVER
Jake:I don't believe it, I, LOST
Me: Excellent work my brother, catching the spy gave us an edge, and gave us enough time for the project to be complete.
Bernard: The Armada is fast approaching sir, and Rook is leading them!
Me: Good, !!!!!RELEASE, THE KRAKEN!!!!!
Jake and Queen:NO!
-Krakentron destroys all Armada ships, no known survivors are noticed-
Jake:I can't believe it, our plans have failed.
Me: Serves you right.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Quentin Atherton on May 5, 2013 wrote:
Me: Ah, my sweet beloved Valona, come back from spying on your soon to be dead boyfriend eh?
Valona:Yep, they are about to invade Skull Island
Griffin:Hey Quentin, look who I found spying on us again.
Jake:Let me go.
Me:Jake, you foolish traitor, you fell right into our trap.
Governor:Indeed
Jake: Governor, I thought you wouldn't listen to the Athertons.
Governor: Noah has a way with words, how else did you think Scrimshaw once had a religious leader.
Noah: Before I was captured by Bishop, I was popular among the rats of Scrimshaw. Such nice people until the rat gangs ratted me out .
Sarah Steel:So, now we have two captives.
Jake: Two?
Me:Oh, you didn't know?We captured your stepmother; Queen Clockwork.
Frogfather:As long as we have you two captive, the Armada won't invade the island, EVER.
Jake:
Me: Face it Jake, you were on the wrong side of this war, and being on the wrong side will make you loose everything you hold dear.
Alexander: Once we kill the clockwork court, your going to the Skull Island Asylum, FOREVER
Jake:I don't believe it, I, LOST
Me: Excellent work my brother, catching the spy gave us an edge, and gave us enough time for the project to be complete.
Bernard: The Armada is fast approaching sir, and Rook is leading them!
Me: Good, !!!!!RELEASE, THE KRAKEN!!!!!
Jake and Queen:NO!
-Krakentron destroys all Armada ships, no known survivors are noticed-
Jake:I can't believe it, our plans have failed.
Me: Serves you right.
Kane: Jake, where are you? I can't find you on the battlefield.
Jake:
Kane: What's wrong?
Jake: We lost the war.
Kane: WHAT!?
Jake: It is true.
Kane: Not for long! Send in the Death Star!
Rooke: We have to win this war! We have to!
Jake: They said I was on the wrong side! Shall I rebel against you?
Kane: Only if you want to die. Besides whenever I die from the Pirates; you'll be the new emperor of Valencia!
Jake:
Kane: Hop on my ship! We have to go before they destroy Skull Island.
Jake: Wait, we gotta get Valona!
Valona: I'm happy you came back! Get me off this stupid island! I hate the Quentins!
Jake: Serves them right! Come Valona.
Valona: Ok.
In space
Kane: I'll be happy whenever I destroy Skull Island!
Jake: Did you check to make sure nothing can destroy this ship?
Kane: I installed a bubble to protect us from cannons!
Jake: Launch away!
Kane: Ok. Activate the Green laser!
Rooke: Ok.
Station: Firing in one minute.
Kane: I'll be so happy whenever this island goes to pieces!
Rooke: Enemy ships coming!
Jake: Looks like the Quentin ships.
Valona: They found us!
Rooke: Want me to send the clockworks my dear Kane?
Kane: Yes Rooke. They'll die for opposing the Empire!
Rooke: Serves them right!
Valona: I kinda feel sad that they'll die. Can't we let them live? Besides we need them for evidence.
Jake: She is right Kane. Tell Rooke the new orders to capture and not kill the Quentins.
Kane: Ok. Rooke?
Rooke: What is it Kane?
Kane: Capture the Quentins!
Rooke: Ok. New orders from Kane! Capture the Quentins!
Kane: We're one in a million!
Jake: Yes we are!
Valona: Well since we can get them captured I'll be happy to how this battle will work out.
Jake: I hope they get captured!
Valona: Me to! They need to turn to the Empire or else die!
Jake: We started a Galactic Civil War. We have to end it!
Rook: Avery's ship coming in sir!
All exclaim: OH NO!
Jake: Now Kane; we can defeat him.
Avery: I heard all your plans Kane and I'll kill you!
Jake: Not on my watch!
Valona: Yea Avery! Remember me! Cousin of yours from Avalon! I'm like Leia and Jake is like Luke.
Avery: You are the evil versions of them!
Kane: No they aren't! You spit madness into their hearts Avery! How dare you! That's my son and his girl. How could you kill them?
Avery: They shall die.
Kane: No, they won't!
Avery: Bring it!
Kane: If I have to but all I want is peace but we can end you or end this war right now and stop the war!
Valona: I don't like fighting but I'll kill you if I have to!
Avery: I couldn't. You are my cousin. How could I kill you?
Valona and Jake: You forgive us and Kane?
Avery: Yes. The real enemy on this battlefield is the Quentins! I knew there was something bout them I didn't like. First Griffin destroys my picture then they turn on us! They'll pay!
Kane: Well Avery; we aren't at war anymore but Marley and the Quentins are. How are we gonna defeat them?
Jake: They are the engine! Once we destroy them, the war will end!
Avery: Nice planning!
Jake: Why Thanks. Oh Valencia!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Sniper Rose on May 6, 2013 wrote:
Jake:
Kane: Only if you want to die. Besides whenever I die from the Pirates; you'll be the new emperor of Valencia!
Jake:
Valona: I'm happy you came back! Get me off this stupid island! I hate the Quentins!
In space
Valona: I kinda feel sad that they'll die. Can't we let them live? Besides we need them for evidence.
Jake: She is right Kane. Tell Rooke the new orders to capture and not kill the Quentins.
Valona: Well since we can get them captured I'll be happy to how this battle will work out.
Valona: Yea Avery! Remember me! Cousin of yours from Avalon! I'm like Leia and Jake is like Luke.
Kane: No they aren't! You spit madness into their hearts Avery! How dare you! That's my son and his girl. How could you kill them?
Kane: If I have to but all I want is peace but we can end you or end this war right now and stop the war!
Avery: Yes. The real enemy on this battlefield is the Quentins! I knew there was something bout them I didn't like. First Griffin destroys my picture then they turn on us! They'll pay!
Kane: Well Avery; we aren't at war anymore but Marley and the Quentins are. How are we gonna defeat them?
A few hours later of walking
Jake: Where are they?
Avery: Just keep looking. Man Kane, this Death Star is big!
Kane: Of course it's big! It needs to house a million Armada troops which on your side now. Now only if we know where the Quentis are.
Valona: ACK! I'm trapped!
Jake: What happened?
Valona: I was walking along and the next moment I'm in a jail cell!
Kane: Well we've been here before and that was the trap I setted up before we started looking. Well at least it trapped something but that something wasn't the right person.
Valona: NOPE! Get me out of here!
Kane: Oh fine.
Shoots
Valona: You have a great father Jake!
Jake: Why Thank You!
Valona: You're welcome!
kisses Jake
Jake: Aww! :)
Valona: We have to get going now!
Avery: What's wrong Valona?
Valona: I sense something bad in the ARGH force.
Avery: Me to! The force is strong with this one!
Valona: Why don't I call you Yoda as your nickname!
Avery: Ok, you can change my name as you're all powerful.
Valona: Ok Yoda Avery.
Avery: Still call me Avery unless if I mention force.
Valona: Yoda Avery.
Avery: Ugh, I should've said "You know what,".
Valona: Yea you should.
On the other side of the ship
Griffin: Where are they?
Noah: Don't ask me.
Benard: I don't know either.
Griffin: This isn't useful then but I can use these Cams.
Noah: Great idea!
Griffin: Why Thanks Noah.
Noah: You're welcome!
Griffin: According to this, they should be in hallway X45.
Benard: That's on the other side of this Station! How are we going to get there?
Griffin: Teleporting powers!
Benard: Oh yea. I forgot we had them.
Griffin: Oh, ok.
Teleport
Valona: I know someone is touching me.
x pulls out gun x
Valona: YAH!
Kane, Rooke, and Jake: YAH!
Griffin: On dang it! ATTACK!
Loads up weapons
Kane: You yer firepower son!
Jake: Ok father!
Kane: Rooke, go attack them with your axe!
Rooke: On it!
Valona: Take these!
Rooke: Thanks!
Throws explosives
Benard: OW!
Griffin: You'll pay Princess!
Wizard City, Boys Dorm.
Joshua: Aw, do yo tricks Charlie!
Charlie: Jumps.
Joshua: I sense my brother is in trouble!
Ports
Joshua: Ok Jake; where are we?
Jake: The Armada Death Star!
Joshua: Ok. What do you want me to do?
Kane: ANYTHING!
Joshua Wildhammer: Ok.
Summons Storm Owl
Griffin and Noah: AH!
Runs away and the Armada trap gets them
Jake: Thanks Joshua Wildhammer.
Joshua: Anytime!
Kane: You are welcome a new home in Valencia.
Joshua: I can improve my Wizarding there!
Kane: Wizarding? We outlaw that! DIE!
Jake: No Kane. Don't do it.
Kane: Why shouldn't I kill him?
Rooke: We saved his brothers life; let's save his! Wizards might not be that bad if they listen to us.
Kane: I like your suggestion. I'll let you live Wizard so your first mission is to help us get the prisoners back to Valencia.
Joshua: Ok Kane.
Kane: Good thing you decided on that! The war will end soon!
Joshua Wildhammer: What bout the Death Star?
Kane: Idk. Let's sell it!
Jake: Great idea! Oh praise Valencia!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Sniper Rose on May 6, 2013 wrote:
Jake:
Jake:
In space
me (on screen): Oh Kane, aren't you forgetting your wife?
Queen:Help, please, what happened to the lovable clockwork who used to save me?
Kane: Queen. Athertons, let her go!
Me: Only if you stay away from Skull Island, and you stop trying to kill my family and friends!
Kane:Fine, you win, its a deal.
Me: Ok, oh, and to make sure you don't get any funny ideas, I'll keep Queen in my custody
Kane:NO!
Me: Oh, and Jake, guess who was betraying you the entire time.
Valona:Hello, traitor
Jake:Valona, I thought you loved me?
Valona: Haven't you figured it out yet you Jerk, I am in love with Quentin, he is a marvelous gentleman, and he listens to all of my ideas kisses Quentin
Me: Oh stop it my sweet, your making me blush.
Jake:
Valona: Its over, you and Kane lost the war of Skull island
Avery: By the way Kane, the Mother of the Athertons was actually my sister, and Valona is my niece, not my cousin. I am actually happy they are together, and I'm also glad Quentin is my new heir to Skull Island. Him, Valona, and the others will make the spiral a better place, without you and your machines ruining everything.
Me: Valona, will you do the honor of destroying Kane's ultimate weapon?
Valona:With pleasure; RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Queen:NO!
-Kralentron destroys Kane's death star-
Kane:This isn't over, I'll get you for this, IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!!!!!!!
Jake:Valona, if I ever see you again, I'll make sure I will be the last sight you will ever see.
Valona:-THROWS CANNONBALLS AT JAKE- GET LOST YOU TRAITOR!!!!!!!
Me:Wow Valona, I never saw you this angry since that siren said your were fat and you turned her into a fish fillet! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Griffin:Avery, I'm sorry for destroying your picture.
Avery: It's ok, I forgot your orphan home was Grizzlehiem, I shouldn't have kept you waiting. In fact I know how we can get our hands on Rook's map piece.
Bernard: Oh, do tell.
Avery: Now now, its a surprise, you will have to wait.
Valona: Don't worry, I can pass the time by studying Queen's clockwork anatomy, just in case if she has a tracking device on her.
Me: Found it, it was under her mask. -destroys tracking chip-
Valona: Ok, then I'll just interrogate her until she tells us the Armada's greatest secrets, even if I have to torture her to get them out of her.
Queen:
Quentin: Ok Avery, see you soon. Oh, and you can have Skull Island back.
Avery: Thank you Quentin, enjoy the new clockwork galleon.
Valona:OK Queen, lets get started shall we?
Queen:-quaking in fear-

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Quentin Atherton on May 7, 2013 wrote:
me (on screen): Oh Kane, aren't you forgetting your wife?
Queen:Help, please, what happened to the lovable clockwork who used to save me?
Kane: Queen. Athertons, let her go!
Me: Only if you stay away from Skull Island, and you stop trying to kill my family and friends!
Kane:Fine, you win, its a deal.
Me: Ok, oh, and to make sure you don't get any funny ideas, I'll keep Queen in my custody
Kane:NO!
Me: Oh, and Jake, guess who was betraying you the entire time.
Valona:Hello, traitor
Jake:Valona, I thought you loved me?
Valona: Haven't you figured it out yet you Jerk, I am in love with Quentin, he is a marvelous gentleman, and he listens to all of my ideas kisses Quentin
Me: Oh stop it my sweet, your making me blush.
Jake:
Valona: Its over, you and Kane lost the war of Skull island
Avery: By the way Kane, the Mother of the Athertons was actually my sister, and Valona is my niece, not my cousin. I am actually happy they are together, and I'm also glad Quentin is my new heir to Skull Island. Him, Valona, and the others will make the spiral a better place, without you and your machines ruining everything.
Me: Valona, will you do the honor of destroying Kane's ultimate weapon?
Valona:With pleasure; RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Queen:NO!
-Kralentron destroys Kane's death star-
Kane:This isn't over, I'll get you for this, IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!!!!!!!
Jake:Valona, if I ever see you again, I'll make sure I will be the last sight you will ever see.
Valona:-THROWS CANNONBALLS AT JAKE- GET LOST YOU TRAITOR!!!!!!!
Me:Wow Valona, I never saw you this angry since that siren said your were fat and you turned her into a fish fillet! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Griffin:Avery, I'm sorry for destroying your picture.
Avery: It's ok, I forgot your orphan home was Grizzlehiem, I shouldn't have kept you waiting. In fact I know how we can get our hands on Rook's map piece.
Bernard: Oh, do tell.
Avery: Now now, its a surprise, you will have to wait.
Valona: Don't worry, I can pass the time by studying Queen's clockwork anatomy, just in case if she has a tracking device on her.
Me: Found it, it was under her mask. -destroys tracking chip-
Valona: Ok, then I'll just interrogate her until she tells us the Armada's greatest secrets, even if I have to torture her to get them out of her.
Queen:
Quentin: Ok Avery, see you soon. Oh, and you can have Skull Island back.
Avery: Thank you Quentin, enjoy the new clockwork galleon.
Valona:OK Queen, lets get started shall we?
Queen:-quaking in fear-
Jake: AH!
Kane: Keep running!
Jake: They're after us!
Kane: I know! Those Cannonballs are getting in my boat!
Jake: Shall we sail away from the Spiral?
Kane: Where?
Jake: Minecraft.
Kane: Ok.
Goes in Hyperspace to Planet Minecraft
Jake: Well here we are. Time to place the TNT!
Kane: Oh Rooke! I found a note.
Jake: What is it?
Kane: Dear Kane and Jake,
I know the Quentins are mad but Avery forgave the Quentins.
Everyone is at peace except you two. Come to peace and
the Quentins will make the Spiral a better place. Sign the
Treaty and things will be back to normal before the war
and we can forget about it and I just seen the Quentins so
you can have Valona love you Jake. Hope you sign it!
Your most loyal Clockwork,
Rooke
Kane: Well time to sign even though I'll lose my empire.
Jake: It's for the best! Besides Valona will be happy in Valencia
Kane: Here goes nothing!
Kane and Jake: AH!
Jake: It another day in Valencia.
Kane: Let's go to Skull Island.
Jake: Why come?
Kane: I feel different. It's like I'm somebody else.
Jake: You're right! No more more machinery on you!
Kane: I better not know what this is about.
Rooke: Oh; hello father Rooke.
Jake: We're going to Skull Island.
Rooke: Why come?
Kane: Well I want to live there for the summer. It's so tropical there.
Jake: Sure it is!
Sails to Skull Island
Kane: Hello Avery. Shall I compare thee to a summers day?
Avery: It is summer!
Kane: I know. Well here's your pay for the summer,
Avery: 1,000,000$!
Avery: I love when you come! I like the million dollars you give to me each year.
Avery; Here's your room. Go relax on Skull Island Resort. Bonnie Anne will assist you there.
Kane: Thanks!
Avery: Anytime and here are some crafted models of my ship just for you and your sons, Jacob and Rooke.
Kane: MMM! What's that?
Avery: My newest food on the menu! Clam Soup! Wanna try some?
Kane: Sure.
Avery: Here you go and what will you like Jacob and Rooke?
Jacob and Rooke: CLAM SOUP!
Avery: I figured. Here you go. Have a nice time here and go to the beach where you'll meet your tour guide. Bonnie Anne!
Kane: Ok. Thanks Cap. Avery!
Avery: OH NO! THE QUENTINS!
Kane: Quentin? I heard of the name before but I can't remember where.
Quentin: Now Griffin, don't destroy that picture.
Valona: Hmm, I'll stop this.
Quentin: Hello Valona.
Valona: Hi! Your brother better not throw that rock at my picture! It costed 600$ and if you throw one rock at the pic, you have to pay up within one week or else the person who destroyed my picture will DIE!
Quentin: Ok. Don't throw that rock Griffin!
Griffin: Puts rock away.
Quentin: So anyways, I want some yum!
Avery: Here you go! YUM!
Kane: Is it ok to get up now?
Avery: Yes Kane.
Kane: Come up sons!
Jake: Ok.
Kane: Time for Yum! Not for you two boys because it's not healthy for you.
Avery: That's right! Would you like some Juice?
Jake: Sure.
Rooke: Yes please.
After they drink they go to Skull Island beach
Bonnie: Why hello!
Kane: Hi. Oh Valencia!

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
- at skull island shopping district -
Me: Ladies and gentleman! Pirates of all! I have here the lost pirate code for pirates. X pulls out sheet of paper X For once there's gonna be some changes!
X crowd mumbles X
Me: don't turn me down now, just listen to this;
1. All pirates, either they are fools, rookies, or just plain drunk have equal right of value in voting
2. No pirate should rob a business down to ten gold pieces or 1 crown, those guilty of the act shall receive harsh punishment
X pirates moan X
Me: hey! We gotta show restrain so theres plenty for pirates to plunder. Now as I was saying;
3. No gambling card games or dice for money
4. There is a curfew of how long pirates should stay out. All candles and lights must be put out at O' twentieth hour and if any pirate or crew mate still wish to remain drinking more shall take it outside or on open deck
5. Always polish and prepared weapons of all types
6. No concealing wives or children from homes. Punishment for taking a village maiden to sea is death
7. NEVER abandon ship or station during battle
8. If a pirate falls behind, he is left behind
9. No crewmen may strike each other on board, if in a disagreement the fight must be properly solved on land by duel
10. No man can speak of breaking their way of life until receaved a share of 1000 gold, if a man becomes disabled he can take 800 gold to the public
-Continue on next post

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
11. In splitting the treasure, the captain and quarter master can recieve two shares of a prize while the master, boatswain, and gunner recieve half of that share. Other ranking officrs receives one and a quarter of that
12. The musicians of all kinds from tavern performers to private pirate crew performers must rest every Saturday, but must play the other nights without excuse
13. All pirates must pay equal values in favors. One must do one favor for the other in return for a equal valueble, reasonable favor that one wants. Favors can be pass around but if not paid back properly or cheats one to a favor shall be harshly punish
Me: X holds paper to a wall and hammer to wall X that is all. Be on your way now.
X crowd breaks X x Quentin and griffin walks to sheet with rules x
Quentin: rules?! The atherions don't need rules!!!
Griffin: I don't know, her rules seem pretty fair
Quentin: what about the curfew one?! We don't need a girl to order us around. I have better things to do!
X boys walks away, as they pass though ally I grab griffin and pull him aside X
Griffin: yipe!
Me: silences. It's me black rose
Griffin: the mean girl?
Me: I'm gonna let that slide as long you give this to your brother quickly X gives sheet X
X griffin takes paper and runs to griffin X
Griffin: brother, you got a letter from uh ... A fan girl
Quentin: Hmm? Another beautiful girl who wants this epic ness?
X open sheet X
Note: Mr. Quentin, I know a perfect place to meet. Come to blood showls by the cave entrance, realm frogfather, between 6pm-8pm on the 9th (the day after this post been made). You'll be in a treat, Black rose.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
winter goddess on May 9, 2013 wrote:
11. In splitting the treasure, the captain and quarter master can recieve two shares of a prize while the master, boatswain, and gunner recieve half of that share. Other ranking officrs receives one and a quarter of that
12. The musicians of all kinds from tavern performers to private pirate crew performers must rest every Saturday, but must play the other nights without excuse
13. All pirates must pay equal values in favors. One must do one favor for the other in return for a equal valueble, reasonable favor that one wants. Favors can be pass around but if not paid back properly or cheats one to a favor shall be harshly punish
Me: X holds paper to a wall and hammer to wall X that is all. Be on your way now.
Quentin: what about the curfew one?! We don't need a girl to order us around. I have better things to do!
Me: I'm gonna let that slide as long you give this to your brother quickly X gives sheet X
X open sheet X
Note: Mr. Quentin, I know a perfect place to meet. Come to blood showls by the cave entrance, realm frogfather, between 6pm-8pm on the 9th (the day after this post been made). You'll be in a treat, Black rose.
Griffin: Miss Rose
Rose:What is it Griffin
Griffin: A message from Quentin
Rose: That pirate is always late -reads note-
Note: Sorry I couldn't make it, had to check on different game updates on upcoming MMORPGs (especially Wildstar) so sorry I couldn't make it, plus I needed to rest for a bit. I will see you on Saturday 12:00am-6:00pm on frogfather realm at Kraken Skulls tavern (If I can make it).
Kindest regards and sincerest apologies: Quentin Atherton the Witty

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
winter goddess on May 9, 2013 wrote:
X open sheet X
Walks to sheet of Rules
Kane: Hmm, these are so easy to follow!
Jacob: Yea!
Rooke: Yep!
Kane: I'm not worried about the rules. It's like no new ones were even added because we don't do that stuff anyways!
Bonnie Anne: Hey Kane. I'm your tour guide, Bonnie from the land of Alibion.
Kane: Alibion?
Bonnie Anne: Yes Alibion. It's where we foxes come from.
Jacob: Uh, a area of Avalon?
Bonnie: Exactly! It's a area where we fox highlanders arr raised,
Jacob: LOL! ARR!
Bonnie:
Jacob: Let's go to the jungles of Skull Island first.
Bonnie: Beware of the Troggies. A Pirate saved them from me once! They stole our Powder Stores that day when the Pirate came.
Jacob the 2nd: Uh! You look like me. x faints x
Kane: OH NO! Jacob fell!
Rooke: NO!
Bonnie: I got this! BREATH!
Uses Magic from Avalon to heal the Pirate.
Jacob and the 2nd come back
Jacob: Oh, I thought I was dead.
Jacob the 2nd: Me to.
Jacob: DISAPPEAR and let me stay!
Kane: Well thats done. He won't bother us anymore. Hold on.
Kane the 2nd: Hello.
Kane: DISAPPEAR and make me stay and removes Rooke the 2nd to.
Rooke: Well let's go.
Bonnie: Follow everyone!
Goes to Jungle
Bonnie: Well here we are.
Kane: Guys!
Volcano in the distance
Bonnie: Well uh, RUN!
Kane with Rooke and Jacob run
Bonnie: Over the bridge!
Jacob: Avery!
Jacob: Turn around.
Avery: AH! Athertons, evacuate Skull Island!
Quentin: On it!
Griffin: Come on Quentin!
Quentin: Everyone, scream and run in circles!
Guy in a home
Guy: Uh huh,
Spiral TV: Today's news is on Skull Island in Sector 82. A Volcano is erupting on the planet of Skull Island and Avery is giving orders to evacuate Skull Island with the help on the Athertons and Kane, Jacob, and Rooke.
Everyone Evacuates
Kane: Onto my ship. The New Challenger!
Everyone boards when the Volcano makes lava hit Avery's home
Avery: NO!
Kane: Sail Captain.
Jacob: On it Commander Kane.
Kane: First mate Rooke.
Rooke: Yes?
Kane: Make sure everyone is trying to feel their best, If they aren't then help.
Rooke: Ok Commander.
On the Snail
Boochbeard: Uh, The Pirate is on that ship. The New Challenger.
Gandry: Look. Skull Island is roaring!
Boochbeard: Roaring? Nonsense!
Gandry: IN FLAMES!
Boochbeard: Oh dear.
The New Challenger pasts the Snail.
Gandry: Let's follow it!
Boochbeard: No Gandry.
Gandry: Ok.
On the New Challenger everybody is
Kane: Well send this ship into hyperspeed! We're going to Valencia!
Rooke: No, Port Regal.
Kane: Oh fine! Make way for Port Regal!
Port Regal
Governor: Do you see anything? A Valencian Ship?
Valona: Well yes I do and I ported here to tell you.
On The Challenger
Quentin: Now where's Valona?
Griffin: I don't know.
Valona ports back
Valona: BACK!
Quentin: Where were you?
Valona: Port Regal.
Quentin: Ok.
Valona: Here we go!
Docks at Port Regal
Kane: Everyone off!
Man: GRRR! Stupid Volcano had to erupt! It's the Wapai Nui.
Rooke: Now how do we know its them?
Man: They worship a fire god!
Kane: The man is right!
Jacob: Oh praise Valencia!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Sniper Rose on May 10, 2013 wrote:
Walks to sheet of Rules
Kane: Hmm, these are so easy to follow!
Jacob: Yea!
Rooke: Yep!
Kane: I'm not worried about the rules. It's like no new ones were even added because we don't do that stuff anyways!
Bonnie Anne: Hey Kane. I'm your tour guide, Bonnie from the land of Alibion.
Kane: Alibion?
Bonnie Anne: Yes Alibion. It's where we foxes come from.
Jacob: Uh, a area of Avalon?
Bonnie: Exactly! It's a area where we fox highlanders arr raised,
Jacob: LOL! ARR!
Bonnie:
Jacob: Let's go to the jungles of Skull Island first.
Bonnie: Beware of the Troggies. A Pirate saved them from me once! They stole our Powder Stores that day when the Pirate came.
Jacob the 2nd: Uh! You look like me. x faints x
Kane: OH NO! Jacob fell!
Rooke: NO!
Bonnie: I got this! BREATH!
Uses Magic from Avalon to heal the Pirate.
Jacob and the 2nd come back
Jacob: Oh, I thought I was dead.
Jacob the 2nd: Me to.
Jacob: DISAPPEAR and let me stay!
Kane: Well thats done. He won't bother us anymore. Hold on.
Kane the 2nd: Hello.
Kane: DISAPPEAR and make me stay and removes Rooke the 2nd to.
Rooke: Well let's go.
Bonnie: Follow everyone!
Goes to Jungle
Bonnie: Well here we are.
Kane: Guys!
Volcano in the distance
Bonnie: Well uh, RUN!
Kane with Rooke and Jacob run
Bonnie: Over the bridge!
Jacob: Avery!
Jacob: Turn around.
Avery: AH! Athertons, evacuate Skull Island!
Quentin: On it!
Griffin: Come on Quentin!
Quentin: Everyone, scream and run in circles!
Guy in a home
Guy: Uh huh,
Spiral TV: Today's news is on Skull Island in Sector 82. A Volcano is erupting on the planet of Skull Island and Avery is giving orders to evacuate Skull Island with the help on the Athertons and Kane, Jacob, and Rooke.
Everyone Evacuates
Kane: Onto my ship. The New Challenger!
Everyone boards when the Volcano makes lava hit Avery's home
Avery: NO!
Kane: Sail Captain.
Jacob: On it Commander Kane.
Kane: First mate Rooke.
Rooke: Yes?
Kane: Make sure everyone is trying to feel their best, If they aren't then help.
Rooke: Ok Commander.
On the Snail
Boochbeard: Uh, The Pirate is on that ship. The New Challenger.
Gandry: Look. Skull Island is roaring!
Boochbeard: Roaring? Nonsense!
Gandry: IN FLAMES!
Boochbeard: Oh dear.
The New Challenger pasts the Snail.
Gandry: Let's follow it!
Boochbeard: No Gandry.
Gandry: Ok.
On the New Challenger everybody is
Kane: Well send this ship into hyperspeed! We're going to Valencia!
Rooke: No, Port Regal.
Kane: Oh fine! Make way for Port Regal!
Port Regal
Governor: Do you see anything? A Valencian Ship?
Valona: Well yes I do and I ported here to tell you.
On The Challenger
Quentin: Now where's Valona?
Griffin: I don't know.
Valona ports back
Valona: BACK!
Quentin: Where were you?
Valona: Port Regal.
Quentin: Ok.
Valona: Here we go!
Docks at Port Regal
Kane: Everyone off!
Man: GRRR! Stupid Volcano had to erupt! It's the Wapai Nui.
Rooke: Now how do we know its them?
Man: They worship a fire god!
Kane: The man is right!
Jacob: Oh praise Valencia!
A few months later
Me: Skull Island is all better!
Crew: YEA!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Sniper Rose on May 11, 2013 wrote:
A few months later
Me: Skull Island is all better!
Crew: YEA!
Years later
Bonnie: We had a thrill together.
Valona: I did to Jake.
El Toro: Plz don't dissapear with the wind!
Monkey King: My staff is my soul and the crown is my heart. Without you Captain, I'm lost.
Old Scratch: Oh, why did you have to go!
Valona: Writes on Grave. "Died cause a attack on the Challenger. A cannon shot him in the heart,".
Kane: I'm so sorry!
Rooke: He was really close to me. He ... dead.
Ratbeard: Uh, can't you just make him a machine.
Kane: Excellent idea!
Bonnie: He long gone.
Valona: Then I must do what I shall do.
Teleports to Dragonspyre
Malistare: You're gonna die Joshua Wildhammer.
Joshua Wildhammer: DIE? I will never die with Storm!
Malistare: Your doomed.
Joshua Wildhammer: No I'm not.
Valona: Oh Malistare! STOP!
Malistare: My old student. Did you come to see my rule the spiral? We can rule it together!
Sylvia: WHAT!
Cyrus: I got this.
summons a Internet Troller who is actually a Troll
Internet Troll: DIE!
Malistare: Oh dead.
Sylvia: You defeated him! You get three wishes!
Valona: My first wish is for Jacob Freeman to return. My second wish is for you to be alive. My third wish is for Malistare to never return!
Jacob Freeman: VALONA!
Valona: JACOB!
Valona kisses and hugs Jacob
Jacob Freeman: Aw.
A few days later the world record is broken
Spiral World Record: Heres a billion dollars and a ticket to be famous!
Bonnie: WOAH!
Sylvia: This is getting boring.
Many years later
Morganthe: Here I am at Xibabla! DIE Jacob Freeman! I also got a little friend you'll like to talk to.
Malistare the Undying: DIE!
Valona: NO!
Morganthe: Oh, the famous Wizards in the Spiral. Now this'll be fun! Tell the man to marry me and Valona to be his daughter.
The Undying Malistare: Family ... strength ... power!
Malistare: I'm a wizard of Ravenwood proctecting the Spiral! DIE!
Morganthe: Ok. I give up.
Morganthe dies
Spiral World Record: Here's ya other billion with another ticket to become ultra stars. You can now rule the Spiral together and do lot of other things to.
Kane: I see my son.
Opens door
Jacob Freeman: Thanks Rooke.
Rooke: You're welcome Emperor Freeman.
Emperor Freeman: They know!
Queen Valona: I know!
Kane: Welcome Emperor Freeman. Here's the deed to Valencia. My life is done. You get everything of mine. Even ... the ... Armada.
Kanes dies
Emperoro Freeman: NO!
Proluge: After Kane dies, Emperor Freeman along with Queen Valona rule the Spiral and conquer many world but then they seem a blue orb. Stay tuned for the next story with the descendants of the Quentins as they died and Emperor Freeman and Queen Valona! You can now call her Queen Freeman but it has the man part in it so we call her Queen Valona. Oh one more thing before we end this book.
Jacob Freeman: Oh praise Valencia!
FIN