Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Does anyone else find two-hour dungeon hard?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 03, 2012
I was stuck on one for about a month when I finally beat it two weeks later I got stuck on another one.

Level 46 swashbuckler

Ensign
Apr 26, 2010
You may need to level up your companions, or even level up alil yourself. I dont know what dungeon that you are facing but it tends to go better when you are equal to or higher than the bosses that your going against.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
bensonkumon on Apr 16, 2013 wrote:
I was stuck on one for about a month when I finally beat it two weeks later I got stuck on another one.

Level 46 swashbuckler
I was once in your position when I was a swashbuckler in the gortez duengeon I was consistently dying when I got to the gortez fight and as AncientDeathbender said make sure your companions are leveled high with you because I realized I wasn't leveled high enough and neither were my companions so I did all my side quests and gained three levels and did the ones with a lot xp and gold the gold was used to buy training points for my companions. The next time I did the gortez duengeon I mopped the floor with gortez and all the other mobs
This same thing happened to me with my first pirate a privateer with the old chirp place in cool ranch duengeon
Find me in the game
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 50