Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No Quest left in Cool Ranch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 11, 2010
Im Fearless Patrick Velon a 27 level wizard,the last quest I did was for Old Scratch with Sister Snake at Buffelo Village,I can't get in to Castillo Sapo to find the Dixie Chick there,Port Regal is closed to me,so is the haunted highway,old chirp docks and other places,Ive done all the main Quest I could find as well as all the side quests.Yet im stuck with nowhere to go can someone set me on the right path please.

Fearless Patrick Velon Wizard lvl 27 Lost in Cool Ranch.

Administrator
It appears your last main quest you completed was Tax Relief. You probably still need to go talk with El Toro, who will send you on your next quest. If you can't get back on to the main quest line, you'll want to contact support@pirate101.com to help you get back on track.

Thanks and let me know!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 11, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 8, 2013 wrote:
It appears your last main quest you completed was Tax Relief. You probably still need to go talk with El Toro, who will send you on your next quest. If you can't get back on to the main quest line, you'll want to contact support@pirate101.com to help you get back on track.

Thanks and let me know!
I don't remember doing tax Relief with El Toro,where in Cool Ranch can i find It ?

Ensign
Nov 11, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 8, 2013 wrote:

Thanks and let me know!
From what I understand El Toro is after the Haunted Highway,I not allowed in there

Administrator
paul the wizard on Apr 8, 2013 wrote:
I don't remember doing tax Relief with El Toro,where in Cool Ranch can i find It ?
In this instance, El Toro is all the way in Banditoad Gulch in El Guapo's hideout (you have to go through Santo Pollo and the Banditoad Trail to get there). Once you enter El Guapo's hideout, El Toro will be just to the right of the doorway.

Ensign
Nov 11, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 9, 2013 wrote:
In this instance, El Toro is all the way in Banditoad Gulch in El Guapo's hideout (you have to go through Santo Pollo and the Banditoad Trail to get there). Once you enter El Guapo's hideout, El Toro will be just to the right of the doorway.
Im still lost,it seems I did do this quest El Toro is there but silent,Im not sure where I got off the main Quests because i was doing side quest too.If El Toro had a mission for me in Banditoad Gulch it,s loss or I did so many side quest I forgot where the main quests are.

Administrator
From the support ticket it looks like you should be back on track now. Best of luck!

Ensign
Nov 11, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
From the support ticket it looks like you should be back on track now. Best of luck!
Just to up date you I found the rest of the EL Toro quest at the Canteena now Im back on track.

Administrator
Awesome!

Locking topic.

Thanks