Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Token Stitching

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 23, 2010
I am fond of the stitching mechanic. My witchdoctor wears a dress a la lo pan, with the stats of the booster pack gear. One thing I feel is missing is the ability to stitch tokens. Some of these items have the eye patch graphic and would be a nice accent to some costumes. Will this be added some time in the future?

Community Leader
xxmangexx on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
I am fond of the stitching mechanic. My witchdoctor wears a dress a la lo pan, with the stats of the booster pack gear. One thing I feel is missing is the ability to stitch tokens. Some of these items have the eye patch graphic and would be a nice accent to some costumes. Will this be added some time in the future?
I was wondering this myself. I hope so! The eyepatches are one of my favorite pieces of gear and I feel that, even when you're wearing a samurai outfit or cowboy clothes, it still feels pirate-y if you just have an eyepatch

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
Aye! Me pirate wants to look like a pirate all the time. All those niffty eye patches give unique looks. I really like the one that is over half the face, from the pack. Even if we cannot stitch certain types of tokens , it would be great to stitch eye patches.

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Yes I am waiting for token stitching, as I have the black rain shades that Sato wears, and would like to stitch them, so i can wear them on my other pirates. I want to stitch them with one of my eye patches I bought. I really hope KI will consider it.

Ensign
Aug 20, 2013
Aye! I thought it was a glitch as I'm brand new to Pirate, but after some hunting I came here and see that it's not I happen to have a patch with wanted stats, so I'm "lucky" for now, but will be wanting to stitch those shades when I get them Here's hoping Pirate measures up to Wizard soon...totally different platform and amazing graphics, but IMHO needs to measure up and soon!

Sail on Matey's! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!