Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

monquista housing shops?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i went around monquista looking for a housing shop and never found one, would some one plz tell me if there is one and where? if there isnt then KI should add one

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
If it is anywhere, check St. Bonobo's Abbey. All of the Valencian vendors seem to be there.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
If it is anywhere, check St. Bonobo's Abbey. All of the Valencian vendors seem to be there.
i looked every where but there dont seem to have any!

Ensign
May 27, 2012
Vinny Ace on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
Don't think there is one but if there is one you'll find it on the map

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Vinny Ace on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
I have never seen one either and would be delighted to be proven wrong .

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I don't think there is one now. But they may add one in the future.

Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
This is a problem because as I pass through worlds I like to collect housing items as Mementos reminding me of all the hair tearing out and victories I had in that world. Monquista and Valencia are the only worlds that I haven't gotten any housing items as drops or from stores. Can some one tell me where I can go to get drops?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Zilconis on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
This is a problem because as I pass through worlds I like to collect housing items as Mementos reminding me of all the hair tearing out and victories I had in that world. Monquista and Valencia are the only worlds that I haven't gotten any housing items as drops or from stores. Can some one tell me where I can go to get drops?
usually bosses drop them. so try around different bosses