Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

hopper, the green troggie!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i think you guys should make hopper from the ancient ruins (where gortez is) as a companion! i really want a green troggie! or some civilized pirate troggie would be awsome!

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I like your idea about a new companion, KI might add an extra task that unlocks him in the crown shop.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
Vinny Ace on Apr 4, 2013 wrote:
i think you guys should make hopper from the ancient ruins (where gortez is) as a companion! i really want a green troggie! or some civilized pirate troggie would be awsome!
I'd definatly get them if they were worth getting and had a good number of epic talents/powers and could promote too.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i would make him a green pirate troggie using a supper long stick as a weapon, a awesome looking pirate hat and make him a swashbuckler!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Vinny Ace on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
i would make him a green pirate troggie using a supper long stick as a weapon, a awesome looking pirate hat and make him a swashbuckler!
I think a long tongue snaking out to the enemy could do some very hysterical damage. Hmm: The tongue zipping out and grabbing the target and slamming them to the ground, or even just shaking the stuffin's out of them .

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
I don't know about you guys - I just love Hopper! If anything, I'd love to have him on board the ship to share bits of Troggy wisdom with me whenever I please. If Hopper knew hand-to-hand moves (which would be super cool!), I'd love to have him as a companion just for the sake of it being Hopper. Perhaps we could see him in another Troggy quest - he'd be a great guide or something...

More Hopper, please! (Viva los piratas!)

D.S. Devereaux

Community Leader
Wow man... you guys are blowing my mind with your suggestions about hopper man..

LOL, Loved this character pulled directly out of the movie "Apocalypse Now" (which was played by the actor Dennis Hopper)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I like the Christmas troggie (hope at some point he will have a promotion), and would enjoy having a green troggie. They are cute.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Indigo Ring on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
I like the Christmas troggie (hope at some point he will have a promotion), and would enjoy having a green troggie. They are cute.
troggies are one of the awesomest race in pirate101!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
There is also Eep Opp Orc Ah-Ah for your crew. So if they added Hopper, on those fights where you can pick your crew you can all an all Troggie crew.

Every so often for the fun of it my swashbuckler runs with an all-primate crew.

-Michael

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Indigo Ring on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
There is also Eep Opp Orc Ah-Ah for your crew. So if they added Hopper, on those fights where you can pick your crew you can all an all Troggie crew.

Every so often for the fun of it my swashbuckler runs with an all-primate crew.

-Michael
yeah i know its awesome to be able to have all the same race in a battle :P eep opp orc ah-ahand the christmas troggy would be awesome with hopper with them! :P

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I'll give you a hint:

If you want a troggy on your team, defeat Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah 25 times to unlock the Troggy Chief companion in the crown shop!

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Mark Laveer on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
I'll give you a hint:

If you want a troggy on your team, defeat Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah 25 times to unlock the Troggy Chief companion in the crown shop!
Well, i know, Eep, and he wants company!