Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cobweb Cavern

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 16, 2012
Stuck in the cobweb cavern's in cool ranch..it's diffucult for me to take on those three Spiders (all of them are level 30) solo.I'am a level 33 Musketeer.....any help would be nice.

Ensign
Apr 28, 2011
It is ridiculous. How on earth are you supposed to take on three enemies, as tough as you are, solo? I have not the slightest idea how other pirates manage to pull this off.

Bloody Nigel Templeton, Level 32

Ensign
Apr 20, 2011
MrToro123A on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
It is ridiculous. How on earth are you supposed to take on three enemies, as tough as you are, solo? I have not the slightest idea how other pirates manage to pull this off.

Bloody Nigel Templeton, Level 32
They simply wait until they are a few levels higher. My problem is running out of quests I can accomplish trying to get a few levels higher. I'm stuck at the spiders and the Banditoad Onslaught at McGhee Ranch. I may need someone to help me at the McGhee Ranch.