Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Flotsam Dock size

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 28, 2013
One time, When I arrived at Flotsam, I saw at least 40 ships docked and at least 40 flags. a few of them were docked on top of each other.
I recommend Increasing dock sizes. Like, maybe 80-85 limit.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Tatebolt3000 on Mar 15, 2013 wrote:
One time, When I arrived at Flotsam, I saw at least 40 ships docked and at least 40 flags. a few of them were docked on top of each other.
I recommend Increasing dock sizes. Like, maybe 80-85 limit.
Whoa, whoa, WHOA!! Don't go overboard here! Unless they decide to improve the amounts of performance improvements and upgrade the graphics of the game here, I fear upping the dock limit is too much. For now, let's leave the amount of how many ships a dock can take. Too much ships, too much lag, catch my drift?

Ensign
Feb 28, 2013
I guess your right. But I found something worse than flotsam. The dock size of Pueter Mico. I understand it is a town for chimpanzees and they are about 1/4 our size and the buildings are only 1 1/2 times our size. but I am willing to bet money that their only two docks can hold about 14 ships total. I am not going to recommend overboard like i did suggesting flotsam. but how about say, 25-35.

And I am not catching your drift 100% Trimond297. I agree too much ships too much lag. but at least let other players dock without having to dock on top of each other.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Tatebolt3000 on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
I guess your right. But I found something worse than flotsam. The dock size of Pueter Mico. I understand it is a town for chimpanzees and they are about 1/4 our size and the buildings are only 1 1/2 times our size. but I am willing to bet money that their only two docks can hold about 14 ships total. I am not going to recommend overboard like i did suggesting flotsam. but how about say, 25-35.

And I am not catching your drift 100% Trimond297. I agree too much ships too much lag. but at least let other players dock without having to dock on top of each other.
Sorry if I didn't make sense about massive lagging by too much ships, but I'm just proving my point. Glad you're thinking this suggestion over.