Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tumbleweed Life Fountain...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 22, 2010
I have access to tumbleweed, but for two days now I haven't been able to "attach" to the life fountain in Tumbleweed. The closest one I can attach to is the Junction. I don't remember this being a problem with my first pirate ( a lvl 50 muskateer). I am currently a lvl 35 swashbuckler. Is this a glitch or a problem on my side? Any help is appreciated! thanks!

Ensign
Jun 22, 2010
Qzin64 on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
I have access to tumbleweed, but for two days now I haven't been able to "attach" to the life fountain in Tumbleweed. The closest one I can attach to is the Junction. I don't remember this being a problem with my first pirate ( a lvl 50 muskateer). I am currently a lvl 35 swashbuckler. Is this a glitch or a problem on my side? Any help is appreciated! thanks!
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game too, with no change. Still can't connect with the Tumbleweed life fountain...makes battles and getting things/moving around Tumbleweed very tedious at times...the fountain works for healing but why can't I link to the dock in Tumbleweed?!

Administrator
This is a bug!

We'll be working to get this corrected soon.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 22, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 5, 2013 wrote:
This is a bug!

We'll be working to get this corrected soon.

Thanks!
thank you!