Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

You know you play too much Pirate101 when...

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Lolz at number 3 XD

I actually called my Xerneas. Scrappy Gummy in the middle of a battle (Scrappy Gummy is the name of my White Tail Jackalope pet in-game)
In Gates to Infinity, I called one of my team members, Whimsicott, Kobie. LOL

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
When you act out the criticals with you LPS

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
CheeryCherry1234 on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
In Gates to Infinity, I called one of my team members, Whimsicott, Kobie. LOL
That reminds me of when I was playing Pokemon Y, I caught Zygarde and I was so excited to complete the Pokedex, but suddenly, I ended up naming him "Ilios"

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
  1. When anyone says a sentence, you can relate that to pirate101.
  2. you see sky when on a ship.

Ensign
Jan 15, 2011
You know you play Pirate101 too much when every time you fight a boss and win, you high five your laptop and do a piratey victory dance along with your character.

Merciless Calamity Hawkins 65
Insincere Angela Hawkins 65
Annoying Melody Hawkins 65
Darling Cecilia Hawkins 37
Gruesome Erica Hawkins 2

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Ahem, You know you play too much Pirate101, when...

I. At Christmas time, you go out to a store to buy more supplies for your Christmas pudding, and tell the shopkeeper, that you're looking for more yum. (yes I did actually do this)

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
When you go to Wizard101 and play Way of the Ninja Pig in Pet Pavillion, Hao the translator somehow reminds you of Kan Po on Pirate101.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2009

1. You're in Social Studies, and someone mentions Marco Polo, and you think of Marco Pollo, and imagine a chicken instead of a person.
2. Your teacher tells you the names of Christopher Colombus's ships, and one of them is the Santa Maria, and you think, "Hey! That's my ship!"
3. You're in Social Studies, and you all are talking about how some guy had a mutiny on his ship, and you just think, "That would never happen to me!" (right?)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RebeccaPixieheart on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:

1. You're in Social Studies, and someone mentions Marco Polo, and you think of Marco Pollo, and imagine a chicken instead of a person.
2. Your teacher tells you the names of Christopher Colombus's ships, and one of them is the Santa Maria, and you think, "Hey! That's my ship!"
3. You're in Social Studies, and you all are talking about how some guy had a mutiny on his ship, and you just think, "That would never happen to me!" (right?)
Lol, Welcome to the message boards family Rebecca Pixieheart. Looks like you've got it bad, just like the rest of us. I am looking forward to see what else you have to share with us.

Ensign
Jun 26, 2011
When you get WAY to excited when a new world comes out.

That's my idea. Bloody Killian Keeler, level 65 musketeer

Ensign
Jul 06, 2011
you know you play to much pirate101 when our afraid to go into thrift shops. the manikins might be armada agents in disguise

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
You meet someone at the time and place given, and they are not there, and you say, " Oh, we are probably in different realms, so now I will switch realms."

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
I've got a new reason for this.

If you (And a friend who has just recently start P101) start joking constantly about how Captain Avery rips people off, to the point where "Don't be a Captain Avery!" has become a common phrase... you're obsessed with the game.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
Nesogra on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
You know you play too much pirate101 when you consider explosives the answer to a locked door.
You mean they're not?

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Quick Pearl on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
You know you play to much Pirate101...

That whenever you hear the word, "Candy Cane," all you can think of is Kane but made of candy.

Whenever you play chess, you say that the pieces look a lot different than Rooke, Bishop, etc.

When you are surprised that your computer doesn't present the options, "Yar!" and "Nar!" (Guilty)

When you start telling your parents all about Pirate101, and soon they start to get all the Pirate101 jokes that you tell. (Guilty)

When you are disappointed when you find that most animals walk on four legs, not two.
The final one got me. Animals walking on two legs and using arms= cool!

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
When you can think up a logical excuse for anything that defies the laws of physics in the Spiral (i.e. how ships fly; why the pirate and/or NPC does not die after being stabbed in the heart multiple times; the reason for overgrown talking animals... etc) BUT you can't think up a logical explanation for why you spent the last 96 hours playing the game...

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
RebeccaPixieheart on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:

In writing class, we get to chose a person to write a biography about, and I chose Marco Polo, considering I already know everything about every pirate there was, and I wanted to try something new. So I wrote my report and turned it in. The next day the teacher handed it back to me saying, "I want you to go through this and rewrite Marco Pollo to Marco Polo. Otherwise, some might pronounce it Poiio."

Isn't that the point?

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
You know you play too much Pirate101 when you're riding horses and you think of the horse bandits in Cool Ranch.
-Silver Fiona

Ensign
Jul 17, 2010
You know you play too much when you ask if a friend is online in real life.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Mastermind M on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:
.When someone claims unicorns aren't real, you explain to them how they're all just too busy studying in Valencia, that's why we don't see them
.When you get confused when people call you by your real name instead of your pirate name
.When you ask for a glass of yum at a resterant
.When you see a bottle of Hidden Valley brand ranch and exclaim, "How could they fit a whole dungeon in that bottle?"

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe
LOLZ. I think the part about hidden valley brand ranch dressing all the time

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 65 witch doctor

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Burly Bart Bellamy on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
That sounds so cute it makes me actually want to do it.
I think it's so cute i'm going to do that

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 65 witch doctor

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
When you're studying Mongols in history class and you hear the mongol Genghis Khan was once known as Temujin and you get that thought in you head about the crown shop horse...

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
When you start looking for a done button when you don't want to listen to everything someone has to say.

Ensign
Sep 17, 2012
You know you play too much Pirate 101 when you:

1. Mix up "Samurai" and "Samoorai"
2. You call Uga Buga "Perry the Platypus" and vice versa

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
You privately act out your favourite critical hits from characters in your bedroom with the door closed.