Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Kirin isn't fun no more

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
I got my Kirin and it was fun when I was in Skull Island and Monquista. But sometime during Valencia, it's forward running kinda, well, broke. I was running around Skull Island when I noticed there was no forward running sound. And since I go forward about 99.8% of the time, it's not that fun. My favorite part of the Kirin was the horse hooves thumping on the ground. If I go forwards and turning, it's the same. Backwards and turning without moving, I can hear the hooves. Can someone please help?

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
RiverWhooshP101 on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
I got my Kirin and it was fun when I was in Skull Island and Monquista. But sometime during Valencia, it's forward running kinda, well, broke. I was running around Skull Island when I noticed there was no forward running sound. And since I go forward about 99.8% of the time, it's not that fun. My favorite part of the Kirin was the horse hooves thumping on the ground. If I go forwards and turning, it's the same. Backwards and turning without moving, I can hear the hooves. Can someone please help?
hmm...well i have a puma, not a kirin, but maybe my friend can, he have a kirin, i will ask him

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Speed Switch on Mar 4, 2013 wrote:
hmm...well i have a puma, not a kirin, but maybe my friend can, he have a kirin, i will ask him
he said his own does still make foot noises lol maybe its just a bug, not much i can do :P

SRY but someone actually replying to the post shows that someone cares

Cunning Xavier Veldon lvl 50

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Riana, you might try sending KingsIsle a bug report ("contact support" under the Help menu).