Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cool Ranch Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 11, 2010
I have recruiting at least five companions in Cool Ranch so far. First, Joe Dawson(Chicken Deputy). Second, a Bison from Big Sky whose name I cant remember(Bison Archer). Third, Rooster Cogburn(Chicken Lawman). Fourth, another Bison whose name I cannot remember(Bison Witchdoctor?), and finally a Chicken boxer from the traveling Medicine show in Tumbleweed Skyway. (Please forgive me for my lack of knowledge about my crew). All of these companions have served some time as my first mate. But I have noticed that when removed from the first mate position, they seem to fight in pairs. The two Chicken sheriffs (Cogburn and Joe) always fight together and the two bison always fight together. Is this just a coincidence or are they meant to fight together. I have also noticed that Ridalfo Capoferro(unicorn fencer) and Gaspard de Vole(Guinea Pig Guard) always fight together, AND they are both from Valencia. Sooooo what is the deal with all of this?

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Josh Dragonbreeze on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
I have recruiting at least five companions in Cool Ranch so far. First, Joe Dawson(Chicken Deputy). Second, a Bison from Big Sky whose name I cant remember(Bison Archer). Third, Rooster Cogburn(Chicken Lawman). Fourth, another Bison whose name I cannot remember(Bison Witchdoctor?), and finally a Chicken boxer from the traveling Medicine show in Tumbleweed Skyway. (Please forgive me for my lack of knowledge about my crew). All of these companions have served some time as my first mate. But I have noticed that when removed from the first mate position, they seem to fight in pairs. The two Chicken sheriffs (Cogburn and Joe) always fight together and the two bison always fight together. Is this just a coincidence or are they meant to fight together. I have also noticed that Ridalfo Capoferro(unicorn fencer) and Gaspard de Vole(Guinea Pig Guard) always fight together, AND they are both from Valencia. Sooooo what is the deal with all of this?
Purely coincidence, it all dpends on their placing in the companions page. I have Kobe, Mike and Barnabus first, and they always end up together, the trio.