Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No Good Gear Drops

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
After being in Mooshu for at least a good ten levels now, I have found no good decent swashbuckler drops; or in fact any good drops for other classes or anything. I am started to wonder and think if there WILL be any good drops. If anyone has any good bosses, battles or anything in general to get good swashbuckler, any other class, etc. gear please tell me. I think I have to go back to my level 20, gear that are better then the ones in Mooshu.

Silver Valeria Xaiver-Level 41

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
iUnknowned on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
After being in Mooshu for at least a good ten levels now, I have found no good decent swashbuckler drops; or in fact any good drops for other classes or anything. I am started to wonder and think if there WILL be any good drops. If anyone has any good bosses, battles or anything in general to get good swashbuckler, any other class, etc. gear please tell me. I think I have to go back to my level 20, gear that are better then the ones in Mooshu.

Trust me there is plenty of awesome gear drop in Mooshu. You just have to fight the right boss; here's a list of bosses: The tree guardian found in Marazume castle. The fire guardian found in Marazume castle. The earth guardian found in Marazume castle. The iron guardian found in Marazume castle. The Water Guardian biggest boss in game currently found in Marazume castle.

If you cannot go to Marazume ask a friend who can to help you fight the five bosses.

Well see you in the game!

Merciful Noah Davis Level 50 privateer

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Ensign
Mar 26, 2012
There are good gear drops in MooShu. If you farm the guardians you can get stuff, this goes the same for some bosses like Friar.

My gear for my swashbuckler:

Chang Sing Gasa (rare)
Yonin Garb (rare)
Wanderer's Boots (not rare)
Ebon Spectre (I need the Armadillo Verde)
Spy's Denfense (from the last MooShu storyline quest)
Friar Sand's Medallion (rare)
Shinobi's Pendant (rare)
Serpent's Coil Seal (not rare but for Swashbucklers only)

Cass Underwood Lvl 50
Ryan Underwood Lvl 16

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Looking at what the imminent upgrade will add (see notes on the test realm), it looks like improved boss gear drops are on the menu.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
There are plenty of bosses that drop Level 45, No Auction gear, for ALL classes.

Here are a few of my favorite gear farming spots:

- Friar Sand, Temple of the East Wind
- Earth Guardian, Maruzame Castle
- Lo Pan, Temple of the ??? Wind? (I forget which direction)
- Water Guardian, Maruzame Castle
- Shan Hong, Abe Pagoda (Which is in Subata Temple)
- Moo Manchu, Sacred Mountain

In fact all the Guardians in Maruzame Castle are good farming places.

- Brave Sam Laveer, Lv 50 Privateer

Ensign
Jun 08, 2008
iUnknowned on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:

the gear i've gotten from bosses in mooshu is not worth anything but gold. i'm a witchdoctor lvl 50 and all the lvl 45 witchdoctor gear just gives " Will " and nothing else, i use the crown gear i got from the crew packs that came out it does give better stats.
i've been farming Friar Sand lately, i get LOTS of gold from him [an hour or two and i can have Max Gold] i've made enough gold to buy 2 ships in mooshu and fully equip them in one day , i've gotten 2 pets from him, the turtle and the spectre, and lots of other school outfits too, he's the best and easiest boss i've found so far to farm.

Ensign
Mar 26, 2012
mossbrains on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
the gear i've gotten from bosses in mooshu is not worth anything but gold. i'm a witchdoctor lvl 50 and all the lvl 45 witchdoctor gear just gives " Will " and nothing else, i use the crown gear i got from the crew packs that came out it does give better stats.
i've been farming Friar Sand lately, i get LOTS of gold from him [an hour or two and i can have Max Gold] i've made enough gold to buy 2 ships in mooshu and fully equip them in one day , i've gotten 2 pets from him, the turtle and the spectre, and lots of other school outfits too, he's the best and easiest boss i've found so far to farm.
Do you want to farm Friar with me?

Cass Underwood Lvl 50
Ryan Underwood Lvl 16

Ensign
Jun 08, 2008
Cass Underwood on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
Do you want to farm Friar with me?

Cass Underwood Lvl 50
Ryan Underwood Lvl 16
sure, my pirates name is Gavin, let me know where and when u wanna meet up, during the week i'm on from 4-7pm east coast time

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
People recommended to farm Friar Sand, saying he gave out the best stuff. However, all I got was GOLD GOLD GOLD And trust me I was glad and excited to get GOLD, but I wanted gear drops. Basically I got tons of Musketeer and that's basically it.