Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lucky Jack Russel

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
Does anyone on the boards have a Jack Russel? if so, what death do I have to chose to get it?
Plz help

Bloody Wolf lvl 14
Fiery Jack lvl 26

Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
dragoniterulez on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone on the boards have a Jack Russel? if so, what death do I have to chose to get it?
Plz help

Bloody Wolf lvl 14
Fiery Jack lvl 26
You must be a musketeer to get Lucky Jack Russel. I have him. You get him from the Presideo quest.

Honest Jewel Ire

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
ilovebirds111 on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
You must be a musketeer to get Lucky Jack Russel. I have him. You get him from the Presideo quest.

Honest Jewel Ire
Actually, my buccaneer has him but i forgot what death i chose. Sorry

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Who you rescue at the end of the Presidio quest (Quid Pro Quo) depends on how your parents were orphaned, not your class (who you acquire at the beginning of the Gunn's gold quest depends on your class). Lucky Jack Russel is who you receive if your parents were shipwrecked. The other options are:

The Guinea pig Gaspard de Vole (Armada)
The rat Milo Graytail (storm)
The crab Birgus Latro (giant squid)
The zombie human Dead Mike (mutiny)

I wonder if, at some point in the future, we will receive different companions depending on where we were raised.

-Michael

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
I had choose intentionally a Jack Russell as a companion for my buccaneer, this because it has nice resistances so i use him as a wall vs ranged/swashbuckler/witchdoctor units and he does some more damage vs them since it is a privateer yes but unlike most of other privateer companions he is strength based! Means that he can take profit very well from strength buffs, Jack does his duty very well .

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
Community Leader
I often think Jack must have been one of those dog pirates stranded at the Scurvy Dog Hideout in Tradewinds.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio