Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

To many defeat ship quests!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
I think there are way to many defeat ship quests and I would like that to change. What do you guys think?
Bristly Kevin

Ensign
Sep 16, 2010
You are right i think, i really dont like shipbattles at all. BUT we are Pirates, and we usually hang out on ships and not running around in villages doing errands. Ok we do run in villages...in search for the next keg of yum .

Lux

Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
I like the idea of ship combat, I just don't find it that fun. Think it needs to be improved.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
What is a pirate if he doesn't attack ships?

Or are you meaning that the attack ship quests often require you to defeat a lot of ships, in which case I agree with you.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Personally, I don't care how many ships I sink as long as they give either good xp or good ship gear. But those Ghost Ships in Haunted Skyway are another story. I mean you have to fight 12 when you enter Haunted and 12 when you exit. I mean, I like to avoid unnessary battles so I'd rather sink ships than to board 'em. They are tough with a Bison Galleon (strongest ship at that level unless you buy the Wolf Totem Galleon). I'd probably like them better if they didn't know Sailor's Hex. They have any other sail skill but Sailor's Hex.

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
KiwiChickenz on Feb 8, 2013 wrote:
What is a pirate if he doesn't attack ships?

Or are you meaning that the attack ship quests often require you to defeat a lot of ships, in which case I agree with you.
Yea, sorry I didn't add that.
Bristly Kevin

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
I like the ship quests, we're Pirates after all. We should be blowing ships out of the sky and looting them. That's what a Pirate would do.

However, I think it will be a zillion times better when you are able to level up your ship along with your character or alongside their nautical level.

Captain
May 13, 2011
plus, later on, almost all the defeat ship quests involves collecting or sinking 12 ships