Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Would you hate Pollo...

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Would you hate Marco Pollo-creator of the map to El Dorado and discoverer of Shangri-La- if he was the father of ...(DUN DUN DUN)... Kane! It makes sense, Pollo was a genius and died in Valencia;the Armada was created by a genius in Valencia. Would you dispises the man...er...chicken who made a map to obtain the Spiral's greates riches because he created a threat to the Spiral itself!

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
That's an interesting thought, and does make a bit to much sense. If it is true though, Pollo would have done it for good reasons. It is Kane who is evil, not his creator. Well, I think so any way.

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
I would thank him for making such an amazing enemy to fight, and I thought Pollo could be or have been involved in the creation of the clockworks. Actually now that I think about it, the Armada seems to know where and when to look for Pollo's map pieces, what is it was his dream to create a clockwork army to rewrite the spiral? Then programmed that into the armada?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
"Would you dispises the man...er...chicken who made a map to obtain the Spiral's greates riches because he created a threat to the Spiral itself!"

Well, not if I obtain those riches...

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
wait, I'm confused. is marco-pollo a clockwork?

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
theprivateers on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
wait, I'm confused. is marco-pollo a clockwork?
maybe maybe not

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
coolster50 on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
Would you hate Marco Pollo-creator of the map to El Dorado and discoverer of Shangri-La- if he was the father of ...(DUN DUN DUN)... Kane! It makes sense, Pollo was a genius and died in Valencia;the Armada was created by a genius in Valencia. Would you dispises the man...er...chicken who made a map to obtain the Spiral's greates riches because he created a threat to the Spiral itself!
your half right half yes that is i heard it in monquistia when i was going to cool ranch it was threat to the spirl it could destroy it but he is not his creatorBrave Kyle Quarter

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
I doubt, pirates don't hate anything, all is good for our pockets and if we don't have an enemy we would be able to create one just for to have something to do ahr ahr ahr!

Community Leader
I think we need to review our puppetshows. I will when I get home.

Somewhere along the quest line it tells us more about how the Armada got started, and I do not think this was it... ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I think Kane is just misunderstood. He's probably a nice chap once you get to know him.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Indigo Ring on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
I think Kane is just misunderstood. He's probably a nice chap once you get to know him.
Um you do know that Clockworks are heartless, souless, ruthless begings. Hollow men that run on gears and wires. Though maybe in Kane's early years of life something happened to his beloved Creator and now he has an unmistakable hatred of Pirates. That kinda would make sense. Or he had a short circuit problem and took his job of defeating Polaris way too seriously. You can ask Blind Mew about it but for the most part he'll say "That would be telling..."

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
Um you do know that Clockworks are heartless, souless, ruthless begings. Hollow men that run on gears and wires. Though maybe in Kane's early years of life something happened to his beloved Creator and now he has an unmistakable hatred of Pirates. That kinda would make sense. Or he had a short circuit problem and took his job of defeating Polaris way too seriously. You can ask Blind Mew about it but for the most part he'll say "That would be telling..."
Yea, but it would be an interesting twist if the elite clockworks developed feelings, I mean I can imagine that considering Rooke was pretty angry at us for destroying Deacon, and I'm pretty sure clockworks aren't suppose to feel anger.