Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marleybone skiff-intentional or just a glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2012
Hey guys. So, as I was playing today I noticed two things about my marleybone skiff from port regal
  • The first was that in ship to ship battles my cannons were upside down.
  • And then when I'm sailing the rudder is crooked, tilted to the right but when my anchors are down its straight.
Not a huge problem I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed this or if its just a glitch for me or maybe it was on purpose frame the designers? Thanks for any answers!

Administrator
Hello! I'm familiar with that particular ship; however, I'm not sure which cannons and rudder you're using. Can you supply me with any additional information?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 16, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
Hello! I'm familiar with that particular ship; however, I'm not sure which cannons and rudder you're using. Can you supply me with any additional information?
I'm currently using the
  • Brave's cannons from Coopers Roost
And the
  • Scrolled Rudder from St. Bonobo's abbey
I believe the tilted rudder was like that on the stock rudder also but I have not tried any others
Thanks!