Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm Mad

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
I maxed out my Buccaneer (who has Dead Mike) before they updated the Motherlode Mine Quest and now I'll never hear what Dead Mike says for the part, unless I create another pirate with Dead Mike and get him there, but its kinda stupid to waste time on a player only to do one thing.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Don't worry - when I was in Beta, dungeon voiceovers were added long after I passed them, and I know that this will work for totally skipped dialogue, too:

• Find a friend! You can still see that dialogue if Motherlode is instanced (it is) and you're in it. Just quest through and you'll see the dialogue.
  • Just go back! If you can't find a friend, then Motherlode shouldn't be a problem for you.
  • Look around! Guides and walkthroughs are going up everywhere, and I'm sure that someone has a Motherlode runthrough on a Buccaneer.

Hope this helped!

D.S. Devereaux