Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marleybone Warship Figurehead?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 19, 2010
I've been looking forever through out the spiral but I can't find a figurehead for the Marleybone warship. It's the ship that came with the admiral's bundle. Does anyone know if this boat can get one?

Thanks

Happy Pirating

Ensign
May 31, 2010
The ship in the Admiral's Bundle is a Royal Navy Skiff, I think. I believe many of the ship parts vendors have lower level parts for both the Royal skiff and the Cutthroat Pirate frigate. However, you should be able to get Royal Navy upgrades from the ship parts vendors in Port Regal and Hamamitsu. There are actually two ship parts vendors in the Hamamitsu gardens - one sells upgrades for MooShu ships, and the other sells Marleybone parts.

So far, I've found ship parts vendors in Jonah Town, Flotsam, Scrimshaw, Puerto Mico, St Bonnobo's Abbey, Cooper's Roost, Bison Village, Tumbleweed, Port Regal, Hamamitsu Gardens, and Subata Temple. There might be others that I've missed.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
There is a figurehead included with the admiral's bundle. It just does not look like a figurehead.

I have noticed in fact, that all royal navy origin figureheads don't look like any figureheads at all. They simply look like pieces of crafted wood and what not.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
David The SwashBuc... on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
I've been looking forever through out the spiral but I can't find a figurehead for the Marleybone warship. It's the ship that came with the admiral's bundle. Does anyone know if this boat can get one?

Thanks

Happy Pirating
you can find gear for that ship at port regal or from other packs

level 50

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
Marleybone ships and their story:
Marleybone ships can be found in three different places:
One- you buy the royal navy skiff in port regal
Two- You buy the Admiral's Bundle and get the ship
Three- You can buy either the frigate or galleon in Hamamitsu Gardens, by the life fountain

How do I get gear for my new ship?
Each place you buy the ship will have a vendor next to them, if you walk up to them, they offer you every single piece of equipment needed to fill all slots. These items are the least powerful for that ship (unless you have a piece of equipment that has the classification "any" on it). The way to get better equip. is to either find a later ship parts vendor in the story, or from drops.

What levels do I need for my ship?
Skiff: 24
Frigate: 36
Galleon: 40
Warship: depends on tier you select

Min. levels for max. equipment:
Skiff: ?? (someone help here?)
Frigate: 44
Galleon: 48

I hope this helps everyone wanting to know about marleybone ships!
Heavyshark