Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are you kidding me?!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 12, 2008
Okay anyone who has done all of rooster cogburns quests will hear me out on this but the duck with no name fight is pathetically easy. Seriously he's level 24. Now some people will wonder how that's easy but the 2 fights were for level 31 people so that makes the fight stupidly easy. In fact the battle is one of those battles where if you kill the boss you instantly win. Plus the rewards are BIG for a level 24 quest. So all i'm asking is that kingsile just increase the level of this fight.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Don't worry this will be compensated when you will confront Moo Manchu in Moonshu .

Ensign
Dec 21, 2008
captain cookies on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:
Okay anyone who has done all of rooster cogburns quests will hear me out on this but the duck with no name fight is pathetically easy. Seriously he's level 24. Now some people will wonder how that's easy but the 2 fights were for level 31 people so that makes the fight stupidly easy. In fact the battle is one of those battles where if you kill the boss you instantly win. Plus the rewards are BIG for a level 24 quest. So all i'm asking is that kingsile just increase the level of this fight.
dose it really matter its esay big deal stop complaning

p.s.they cant change it only on the next exponsion will they take any thing under consideration
p.p.s.really your complaning because its toooooo esay big deal savor the break

Community Leader
Different pirate classes, different combinations of companions, different combinations of gear, and companion training, difference in pursuing side quests...

All major factors in difficulty levels. There are many combinations.

Whats easy for one pirate may not be easy for another.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV