Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Does anyone else find Drowned Zombies creepy?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 06, 2012
To me, drowned zombies are really disturbing.
I'm not kidding!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Ugh, those guys are on both my annoying and creepy lists.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
I have to agree with you! In fact, I got a little nauseated before I turned my sound off. Maybe this is something I should quickly note to KI. I do NOT want to run into any more of these guys.

D.S. Devereaux
Paper Bag-Requesting Swashbuckler

Ensign
Aug 29, 2009
I think they're adorable. ^.^

~Austin Laveer, Level 17, Privateer
~Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 50, Swashbuckler.

Community Leader
DS Devereaux on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
I have to agree with you! In fact, I got a little nauseated before I turned my sound off. Maybe this is something I should quickly note to KI. I do NOT want to run into any more of these guys.

D.S. Devereaux
Paper Bag-Requesting Swashbuckler
They are gross but I was very impressed by their clever animations

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Dec 28, 2008
I think they are a little creepy but work for the game. Hey, the drowned zombies aren't like the Slender Man creepy...at least in my eyes.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Talkin The Plank on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
Haha me too

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
They were funny fools to me lol. They were so fat! LOL! They were weird looking too :P

Captain
May 02, 2009
I like them. Especially with Dead Mike , but his first promotion does creep me out a little because half his face has decaying flesh and the other is his skull.

Ensign
Aug 23, 2011
I know! I don't like the quests with the undead. I try to drop them if I can. I know, I know, not cool.

Captain
May 13, 2011
they look a little weird. they have an expression that makes them look like they have no idea what they are doing. their fat look is probably due to all the water they swallowed while drowning

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
ZoeyDawn999 on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
I think they are a little creepy but work for the game. Hey, the drowned zombies aren't like the Slender Man creepy...at least in my eyes.
Please don't talk about him. Anyways the drowned zombies are kinda creepy in my opinion too look at their eyes. Also anyone notice the little crab on his back? How long has that been on them? Anyways I don't think their that creepy but sometimes they are a little scary.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
idk if its just me, but i see crabs crawling on the zombies, and the zombies don't seem to care. :/

Captain
May 02, 2009
oops I confused the Drowned Zombies with the Wizened Zombies. Yeah those zombies are tottally creepy

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Talkin The Plank on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
I like how their stomachs giggle when they get hurt
Bristly Kevin

Ensign
Dec 03, 2012
Not really I love them I even spent some crowns to get a companion

Ensign
Dec 03, 2012
Not really I love them I even spent crowns to get a companion one.

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
I'm sure dead mike makes them jealous of his looks

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
yes i must say i was surprised to see them!! do not fight them at night in a dark room when there is thunder out side!

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Sly Wolf on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
I think they're adorable. ^.^

~Austin Laveer, Level 17, Privateer
~Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 50, Swashbuckler.
- That's how I feel

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
you think the normal drowned zombie is creepy, you should see Bouson Bud in Miranda. He takes the crepyness to a new level.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
ZoeyDawn999 on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
what he said.

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
The Undead Obeah on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
you think the normal drowned zombie is creepy, you should see Bouson Bud in Miranda. He takes the crepyness to a new level.
yep blah

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Well i find zombies creepy.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
I like to call them the "Creepists" of Pirate101. I feel so bad for the poor little crab on their backs, it's adorable!
Luckily, when they are defeated, ( the Zombies not the crabs) you set then free. They should be a really rare drop from them as well.

Jacob lvl 65 Swashbuckler Dehydrator( The hydra not me)