Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

El dorado

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
as you heard in the El Dorado/Marco Pollo puppet show, El Dorado is a lost island made out of solid gold. so pretty much whats in El Dorado is a solid gold

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Wrong section? Anyways, El dorado (Cao Tzu explains it as Shangri La or something) is a lost island of solid gold, which you have been looking for basically since level 15. Re watch the puppet show for some more info.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
I think after the el dorado quest setup u get 100,000,000 gold!

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
no I'm asking do we get to go to Eldorado

strong William sharp

Bosun
May 06, 2009
truesaviorofthespi... on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
no I'm asking do we get to go to Eldorado

strong William sharp
At this point, here is my assumption:

After a perilous heist to get the two map pieces from the Armada in Valencia and going through Marleybone, Aquila, Darkmoor, Polaris, Monquista (again), Valencia (two more times after the first), Grizzlehiem (maybe), Wizard City (similar to Avernus Skyway. Don't get you're knickers in a twist just yet), Zafaria ('not even 25% sure, but since Zafaria is African-based and many parts of Africa is known for gold, we could venture there for a piece of the map or at least someone who knows where it is.) and Krokotopia, we should be set and ready for El Dorado (and our Pirates should relatively close to level 100!! Yeah!).

Once on the main island of El Dorado (anyone else have any clue how many skyways there should be in El Dorado? 'cause I can only think of it having one skyway right now.) we'll try to get the heart of all the gold they're as well as other incredible loot. But the Armada has been on our tail and so they are already laying was to El Dorado. If we don't work fast and stop the Armada, Queen, and Kane (at this point Deacon, Rook, Phule, and Bishop should have all been destroyed) from engulfing every inch of El Dorado, the Spiral could be lost for ever and this fair lost world.

As of right now, I couldn't tell you the inhabitants of the creatures cause I can't take a very good guess on that. Right now I feel like El Dorado is something of an Azteca copy; simply seperated Aztecosaurs who built the ancient tombs in Skull Island (that would make a nice twist), and call themselves Doradosaurs (not the best but eh). Plus El Dorado is Spanish for "golden" and Azteca has a very heavy bases of the cultures around Mesoamerica, e.i, many of the Spanish speaking around the Yucaltan (I think) Peninsula. However this does not directly mean Azteca is very Spanish, which it is not, but particial.

The only other speculations of I have are people made of solid gold or animals that have the representation, appearances of, or allusion to gold (I think Phoenixes, Golden Eagle (but they're probably for Aquila), Golden Snake, Golden Beetle, Golden Lizard, Golden Fish, Golden Jumping Spider (most likely not but possible), and the Golden Tamarin Monkey).

Anyway that's just what I think but there's a multitude of things that could happen before then.

What are some people's thoughts of the design of El Dorado? Yes, you can go Google it and see some pictures, but I still get an Aztec or Mayan vibe from it even if it's not the case. But I purely sure there will be a heavy and noticable difference when the world is released.

Cunning Finnigan Sharp
Level 13 Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
I don't know why but when i hear El Dorado i could not think to an army of water moles and gold falling in the mouth of a rumbling volcano.

We will find water moles i am sure, i feel it in my mustache.

Eccentric Roberto Bellamy
Duke of Hannibal

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
its possible after we defeat kane and queen we get a ship made out of gold(not solid or else the ship would sink through the sky easily) and we get rare treasures. and the story could possibly go on even AFTER El Dorado.