Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If you could create your own companion...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
- What would its appearance be like?

- Name?

- Stats? (Health, Moves, Levels, Etc.)

- Backstory? (How do you get this companion, and where are they from?)

- Class? (What class are they?)

Just giving Kingsisle a few player suggestions on what new companions could be like. Reply below, and it could be implemented into the game! (You never know, Kingsisle takes player suggestions.)

Ruthless Anthony
Level 10 Buccaneer

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Sprite

- Name?
Randomized Name

I don't know.

A sprite that left Weirwood in search of adventure in Skull Island. We rescue her from the Armada and she joins our crew.

Privateer

Petty Officer
Sep 18, 2009
Since my favorite class is witchdoctor, I would have a voodoo doll companion. It could fire it's needles at an enemy and any damage someone did to it would reflect on the attacker, specials included.

Ensign
Jun 30, 2012
I'd make my companion a cat pirate that only priveteers could get.He'd replace ensign emmet and emmet would replace louis le bisque in the quest where you first meet you class trainer and then get your third companion. I'd name him Kyle Klawe, I'd let KI decide his stats,moves,levels,etc., and he'd be a priveteer(for priveteer players of course) and only priveteers can get from the tavern quest.He'd be from Marleybone(cause he's a cat).Also,on his right hand,instead of a hand let him have a hook. And on his first promotion quest,the player needs to help him find a better sword and hook(after this quest he gos from a cat pirate to a cat lackery).On his second promtion quest,Kyle is called to port regal by Govener Stanley to help the colony defend themselves from the recent attacks of The Armada and find the soruce of Armadan Soilders and Ships and destory them by going to Valencia and infiltrating both the Armada Stronghold and the other small base to destory all the reiinforsements possible(after this quest Kyle gos from a cat lackery to a cat office).

Cunning Thomas Orleans,Captain of Musketeers

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Hornet

Swashbuckler class. Initial epic is Riposte.

Picked him up from Cool Ranch, as a catchable companion. Similar to Scorpius, or Barracuda.

He promotes!

Level 30: First promotion you'll be able to teach him 1 epic. He'll also gain a new epic, Assassin's Mist.
Level 45: Second promotion you'll be able to teach him 1 epic. He'll also gain the upgraded Assassin's Gloom (replacing Assassin's Mist).

My Hornet will have, after his second promotion: Riposte, Relentlessx2, Assassin's Gloom. Also, at level 50, he will have been trained in the 12 talent upgrades like the majority of the companions.

Captain
May 02, 2009
natenkate on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
Since my favorite class is witchdoctor, I would have a voodoo doll companion. It could fire it's needles at an enemy and any damage someone did to it would reflect on the attacker, specials included.
I like that voodoo doll companion.

Ensign
Sep 12, 2012
mine would be like a chicken ranger, John Cartwright, the brother of ever so epic Jack Cartwright. if you have him, you know what his looks and epics are.

Ensign
Dec 28, 2008

She would be a hedgehog companion.

- Name?

Olivia Twilight

1100 HP

Swashbuckler's strike

First promotion at level 20. Second promotion at level 40.

She would be a companion you get if you are in Cool Ranch, if you are not a Swashbuckler. She's just a pirate who wants to get rich and sees you as the perfect captain.

Swashbuckler