Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

two main quests at the same time

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
its happened to me twice now: The character who gives me my storyline quest gives me another story quest. I went to the fort leader at fort Mcmurty in haunted skyway to get the quest to defeat 12 ghost ships. I came back to him without completing the quest and he had a new quest for me: to find sabatini at the abandoned church. From that point on, and when i entered the game, the game treated the abandoned church quest as the main quest, and treated the 12 ghost ships as a side quest. Anyone else had this issue?

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
katniss everdeen on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
its happened to me twice now: The character who gives me my storyline quest gives me another story quest. I went to the fort leader at fort Mcmurty in haunted skyway to get the quest to defeat 12 ghost ships. I came back to him without completing the quest and he had a new quest for me: to find sabatini at the abandoned church. From that point on, and when i entered the game, the game treated the abandoned church quest as the main quest, and treated the 12 ghost ships as a side quest. Anyone else had this issue?
I don't exactly have that exact same quest problem but I do have something else. Whenever I complete the main quest line and get the main quest line from the same person, sometimes it doesn't direct me to the main quest, it sends me to the Gold Mine quest. However, just remember the name of the quest he tells you and you can always go back to it

Captain
May 02, 2009
There is another side quest to deafeat 12 ghost ships and you have to defeat 12 ghost ships after miranda.