Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Changes to Witchdoctors' Haste spells

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
From today's update notes:
  • The Witchdoctor second and third tier “Haste” powers now correctly add a First Strike/Riposte capability to melee companions and Quick Draw/Return Fire to ranged companions.
    Have the corresponding hoodoo powers been added to Witchdoctor companions as well? I'd hate for Old Scratch, Mormo and Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah to feel left out.

• Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
    Developer
    Sierra Starsong on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
    From today's update notes:
  • The Witchdoctor second and third tier “Haste” powers now correctly add a First Strike/Riposte capability to melee companions and Quick Draw/Return Fire to ranged companions.
    Have the corresponding hoodoo powers been added to Witchdoctor companions as well? I'd hate for Old Scratch, Mormo and Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah to feel left out.
  • No, haste does not add extra attacks to targets that use magic attacks.

Gunner's Mate
    Jan 06, 2011
    Ratbeard on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
    No, haste does not add extra attacks to targets that use magic attacks.
    May I ask why not? Not that it really matters since it is a waste to use the spell on anything other than a melee companion (musketeer companions have horrible dodge so they hardly ever trigger return fire).