Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wing Chuin critcal attacks are not cool

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
I'm not trying to derogate KI or anything, but wing chuin critical attacks are not really cool, especially his level 1 attack. wheni see him do his first kick, in his level one attack, it's ok. but, when he's chopping, it does no damage,until the last two chops. Then, when he does his final chop, NO DAMAGE! Do yo guys think that wing chuin critical attacks could be better? Again, I'm not bringing down KI about this.

Brave Jonathan level 26

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
They might be able to change them to be better but Wing Chun is still cool in fact he's my favorite

Hey Jonathan do you know when he promotes? I am only lvl ten and want to know when he does.

Quick Joseph Yellowfish

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
masterjasper9. on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
They might be able to change them to be better but Wing Chun is still cool in fact he's my favorite

Hey Jonathan do you know when he promotes? I am only lvl ten and want to know when he does.

Quick Joseph Yellowfish
he promotes at level 13.

Ensign
Aug 04, 2010
I agree,and yet I don't.If he's not doing enough damage,then upgrade to where he will.And if he still isn't good enough,then put him in the back of your list,simple as that.That's all I can tell you,so I hope it helps.