Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

3 things that could be done

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 22, 2009
Make companions not so random. Change %s perhaps..

Make it so we can disable abilities so we don't start with ones we don't use. Or make it so we can put them in priority of what we like.

Make it so we can reset ALL of our companions abilities and redo them from scratch. I wasted crowns thinking I could redo an epic on the rat only to find out I couldn't.

Thanks.

Community Leader
Jetadolkun on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
Make companions not so random. Change %s perhaps..

Make it so we can disable abilities so we don't start with ones we don't use. Or make it so we can put them in priority of what we like.

Make it so we can reset ALL of our companions abilities and redo them from scratch. I wasted crowns thinking I could redo an epic on the rat only to find out I couldn't.

Thanks.
The first two items are commonly requested features. No word on if the dev's have any plans to change the way companions or abilities work as a core game mechanic. Time will tell!

As to the last one, some companions have Epics that come with them, I think that's to what you're referring. I kind of like the idea that some companions are able to just do things that you can't train them to do. It could just be me, but I try and min/max everything in the game as a habit, so when I'm forced to have a certain Epic that I can't change, it makes it a nice change of pace. This crew member will always have this. Nothing I can do about it. Now he is unique and doesn't look like all the rest who I selected the same epics for. That may just be me, but I actually am frustrated when companions don't come with epics already!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!