Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pets and homes.

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
I have the Castaway's Refuge from the Cutthroat bundle.

Me and my mom have noticed that we can not place pets in our homes. Would you be able to fix/adjust this? I really like all my pets.

Ensign
Apr 24, 2010
I agree, I won a orchid chameleon, Commodore Chucklesworth, Then a week later I got a blue ringed walktopus. I like my walktopus more, But i want to keep my chameleon. I'd love him running around my bunk house, until i get castaways refuge. Can you maybe put it in?

From, Awkward Corwin Nightingale, Level 19 musketeer

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
This is something that it hasn't added yet but I think that One - Eyed Jack or Ratbeard have said that it will be added in the future updates (One - Eyed Jack or Ratbeard can verify this ).

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Thank you.

One of the few things I tried to do was place a pet on my island after the 12-12 update, but so far, still cannot do that. And pets are actually using up a lot of my shared bank slots due to lots of pet farming.

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
You are welcome and congratulations on getting so many pets from farming

Well, what you can always do is to create a new Pirate (up to 6) and then transfer those pets that you have in your Shared Bank from your main Pirate character to your new Pirate's Bank or/and Backpack until KI updates the addition to be able to put pets in house.

p.s Just an advice : If you wish in the future to delete any of your Pirates (for any reason) make sure that your Pirate doesn't have anything in his/her Bank or/and Backpack.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Philosopher726 on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
You are welcome and congratulations on getting so many pets from farming

Well, what you can always do is to create a new Pirate (up to 6) and then transfer those pets that you have in your Shared Bank from your main Pirate character to your new Pirate's Bank or/and Backpack until KI updates the addition to be able to put pets in house.

p.s Just an advice : If you wish in the future to delete any of your Pirates (for any reason) make sure that your Pirate doesn't have anything in his/her Bank or/and Backpack.

Thank you Angelbright. :)

I will remember that, that is very good advice.

Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
I agree too, From farming I have prolly 20 pets - And since you cant control them and they get in the way and they are so weak - I have no use for them. I Really want to just throught them into the trash, but they are living beings (in a game but still XD) So I dont want to just trash them. But If they could go in the house, then I'd have a use for the immense amount of pets I have. :P

Community Leader
This is definately one of the more common requests that i've seen lately.

I have used one of my pirate slots to create a pirate I dont plan on progressing, to store items temporarily while waiting for future updates such as this.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
Yeah I really want to do that, with mounts too! It's strange carrying all of my mounts and pets with me and takes up too much space in my bag. I just want to let my llama roam freely around my house, along with my emerald buggie! Of course I'd keep my Kirin (even though he is broken) and my coral widow. I just want to give the unused mounts and pets some free time.

Ensign
Feb 06, 2010
This would be a great addon but even better would be the ability to have your companions in your home.

Either assign spots for them to appear randomly in like in the tavern...or better yet...give each player an "item" for each companion they acquire that allows you to place them within your home wherever you want...the item would then appear as them with animations and all.

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011