Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2011
I think you should be able to fire companions.You can't fire storyline companions but you can fire side quest companions because some of mine are not very strong and I can't get enough gold to lvl them up. I also want to have Mooshu companions because Mooshu by far is my favorite world. This addition to the game would make me happy.
- Golden Roberto Galeway

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I hear you...and I agree to a point. Yes, some of my companions will definitely be at the bottom of the list for most of my pirates (Nurse Quinn and that Crab Hermit, as many can attest), but I'm also a bit of a completist, so I don't necessarily want to 'get rid' of them. Perhaps a more interactive method of crew control?

For example, when in a tavern (or even your home), you can create a roster of a dozen or so companions (like building a deck in wizard101), the rest are still in your employ (or in your 'collection' as it were), and can be found milling about the tavern (and hopefully someday your house), but your roster (which you can change) will be what your battling companions are chosen from.

Perhaps this smaller crew roster can be the ones that may someday be seen strolling around your ship's deck (another addition which many are asking for).

Ensign
Feb 16, 2011
galliard1 on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
I hear you...and I agree to a point. Yes, some of my companions will definitely be at the bottom of the list for most of my pirates (Nurse Quinn and that Crab Hermit, as many can attest), but I'm also a bit of a completist, so I don't necessarily want to 'get rid' of them. Perhaps a more interactive method of crew control?

For example, when in a tavern (or even your home), you can create a roster of a dozen or so companions (like building a deck in wizard101), the rest are still in your employ (or in your 'collection' as it were), and can be found milling about the tavern (and hopefully someday your house), but your roster (which you can change) will be what your battling companions are chosen from.

Perhaps this smaller crew roster can be the ones that may someday be seen strolling around your ship's deck (another addition which many are asking for).
I have at least 4 or 5 bad companions at lvl 15 and i'm lvl 30 so there not helpful and there the ones that show up in battle most of the time. You should only be able to get rid of side or crown companions and maybe could even sell it to other players close to that level for some gold. I like your idea with the compainion roster and I also think companions should be in your house as well.