Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Jackalope wanted

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
For those of you who have noticed that once you go into the town of Coopers Roost that you start building towards a title that gives you a jackalope pet, here are the twenty one places you need to go to get it.

Coopers Roost skyway
Coopers Roost
Bison burial ground (instance area)

Big sky skyway
Elder bluff
Bison village
Scorpion rock
Gold Creek
Boot Hill (instance area)

Santo Pollo skyway
Santo Pollo
Banditoad Trail
Castillo Sapo (instance area)
Isla Del Muerte

Tumbleweed Skyway
Tumbleweed
The Medicine Show
The old Chirp Place (instance area)
The old Jailhouse (instance area)

Arroyo Grande Skyway
Junction
Arroyo Grande East
Arroyo Grande West (Not sure of the exact definition on these two areas, both are listed as Arroyo Grande. But if it helps just take both elevators from junction.

Haunted Skyway
Fort McMurtry
Miranda (instance area)
The Motherlode Mine (instance area)

Good luck and happy hunting.

Community Leader
We have an inside family joke about jackalopes. I love that the game has jackalopes and that we have them as pets. Thanks for posting this!

~ Spring

Ensign
Jun 15, 2009
zenkidkailen on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
For those of you who have noticed that once you go into the town of Coopers Roost that you start building towards a title that gives you a jackalope pet, here are the twenty one places you need to go to get it.

Coopers Roost skyway
Coopers Roost
Bison burial ground (instance area)

Big sky skyway
Elder bluff
Bison village
Scorpion rock
Gold Creek
Boot Hill (instance area)

Santo Pollo skyway
Santo Pollo
Banditoad Trail
Castillo Sapo (instance area)
Isla Del Muerte

Tumbleweed Skyway
Tumbleweed
The Medicine Show
The old Chirp Place (instance area)
The old Jailhouse (instance area)

Arroyo Grande Skyway
Junction
Arroyo Grande East
Arroyo Grande West (Not sure of the exact definition on these two areas, both are listed as Arroyo Grande. But if it helps just take both elevators from junction.

Haunted Skyway
Fort McMurtry
Miranda (instance area)
The Motherlode Mine (instance area)

Good luck and happy hunting.
Got mine yesterday :) but I sure would love to change her name

Community Leader
Thank you for posting this, Its unbelievable there's twenty places you can farm for it at! If someone gets tired of one area, they can switch to another. That's great.

Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
SpiralVision on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
Thank you for posting this, Its unbelievable there's twenty places you can farm for it at! If someone gets tired of one area, they can switch to another. That's great.
You're not actually farming for the jackalope pet, when you have visited all of the locations on the list you will be given a new title, and the jackalope pet.

So don't get frustrated because it's not dropping in any of those area, it's not supposed to.

Community Leader
Alyssa Radcliffe on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
Got mine yesterday :) but I sure would love to change her name
Try the clothing shop across from the Kraken Skulls tavern on Skull Island. There's a nice lady in the corner who will dye your clothes and rename your pets, (the latter for 500 gold.)

Community Leader
SpiralVision on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
Woopsie! Those aren't farming locations, they're all the places you have to visit before the jackalope is given to you. Once you've been to all of them, it will just appear in your backpack.

Now, if you want to farm for a pet, try for the armadillo. I hear Monterrey Jack, Johnny Ringo and a few others occasionally drop that.

Ensign
Jun 15, 2009
A Mythspent Youth on Nov 12, 2012 wrote:
Try the clothing shop across from the Kraken Skulls tavern on Skull Island. There's a nice lady in the corner who will dye your clothes and rename your pets, (the latter for 500 gold.)
Thank you :) will go there today