Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Too Many SHIPS!!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 21, 2010
Throughout Cool Ranch and Port Regal, also in Puerto (if thats how you spell it) Mico you have to kill 10 wharf rat ships, cool ranch, TONS of ships (tens after tens of ships) port regal almost all the quests you need to kill ships (10 of some ships, and then 10 Armada ships) And during the collection quests such as collect the beads from black storm raiders took me an HOUR!

Silent Amber 41 Swashbuckler (Mooshu)

Generous Megan Nightingale 15 Privateer (Monquista)

Cheerful Destiny Dodger 14 Witchdoctor (Skull Island)

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
Hardyharhar, it be what it be,

buckle below 'n get used to bein' thar a while

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Fluffy Puppy on Nov 8, 2012 wrote:
Throughout Cool Ranch and Port Regal, also in Puerto (if thats how you spell it) Mico you have to kill 10 wharf rat ships, cool ranch, TONS of ships (tens after tens of ships) port regal almost all the quests you need to kill ships (10 of some ships, and then 10 Armada ships) And during the collection quests such as collect the beads from black storm raiders took me an HOUR!

Silent Amber 41 Swashbuckler (Mooshu)

Generous Megan Nightingale 15 Privateer (Monquista)

Cheerful Destiny Dodger 14 Witchdoctor (Skull Island)

The best thing to do is to gather as many quest & side quests as you can that require ships. Do other quests, as eventually, there will be more ships, and many times, they will be ones you already have in your quest book, so when you fight them, you can complete more than one quest.

I've gotten to a point where I enjoy fighting ships no matter what level I am (I'm weird, I know).

Ensign
Jun 08, 2009
I find sinking ships much more enjoyable than regular fights. I personally just sink ships and never board any unless they required. Battles take too long. I would advice that when you need so many ships, collect all the quest you can as a previous person said then switch to Avery or one of the busy realms. there you are sure to find someone sinking ships. rarely do I see people boarding and will happily join you in sinking those ships.

I do agree that the ships in these places are too close to each other and should be addressed.