Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

swashubuckler room

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 02, 2011
this page is for people who are swashbuckler and need help, tips, or anything

hang with ur fellw swash here

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Hehe, ok :)

Can any of you swashbucklers comfirm whether hiding in the shadows increases Sneak attack damage?

Ensign
Sep 06, 2009
well, i use the hiding in the shadows power, and next turn i use sneak attack. Honestly I do believe it increases the damage because i get one-hit kills on some bosses when using that strategy!

See you fellow and have fun stabbing those enemies!

Ensign
Dec 15, 2011
Shiningfantasia on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
Hehe, ok :)

Can any of you swashbucklers comfirm whether hiding in the shadows increases Sneak attack damage?
yes

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Ensign
May 02, 2011
Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
Yes it does. I've noticed I do about 50% more dmg over my average backstab dmg when invisible.

Ensign
Nov 21, 2010
Blake the balance on Nov 3, 2012 wrote:
lol what does increased backstab mean hehe
its an attack i believe you get at lvl 20

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Seems all random to me I use hide and sneak attack back stab etc etc. doesnt seem to make a big difference whether your hidden or not so i quit using hide altogethe and started just hitting and doing more damage rather than waste a turn using it... when you get companions that have epics choose flanking its by far the best epic ability out there IMO. Lots of possibilities open up for you damage wise and you wont need hide anymore. Besides most swashbucklers that have poison attack use that first chance they can get to put damage on mob that goes for 3-5 rounds and actually makes a huge difference in your game strategy ie: victory %