Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't Use 2nd Ninja Pig Code

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 16, 2010
Ok, so my mother and I each got our own promotional map, so we each got our own code. we used our code one and then swapped the code I gave her mine and she gave me hers but we could not use that code to get a second ninja pig for our accounts. Why? What do we do with the left over codes if we can't share them with each other? I understand not using the same code more than once per account, but not being able to use a different code on the same account seems silly. If we have more than one code I believe we should be able to make full use of it.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
HugsLadyBugs on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:
Ok, so my mother and I each got our own promotional map, so we each got our own code. we used our code one and then swapped the code I gave her mine and she gave me hers but we could not use that code to get a second ninja pig for our accounts. Why? What do we do with the left over codes if we can't share them with each other? I understand not using the same code more than once per account, but not being able to use a different code on the same account seems silly. If we have more than one code I believe we should be able to make full use of it.
maybe they did it so you cant get that special promotion twice on one account despite it being a different code it likely thinks its just the ninja pig but in a different code ( well it is )

but a very generous thing you could do is have a event on youtube
giving out your last 6 uses to some lucky winners
cause some pirates in the spiral couldnt get em ( not me i got one and was thinking bout a youtube giveaway for the last 3 uses )

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
Code's Were not Made to be Used Twice because if that were to Happen People Just Keep making Accounts Over and Over again. and keep Using that Code well what if that code got into somebody Else Hands and they Keep Using that 1 Code that Wouldnt be Very Good.

Hope i Helped and Happy Sailing
- Clever Ellie

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
You can have more then 1 ninja pig. like when you buy a team mate on the crown shop you can only buy one of them, you cant have more then 1 of the same team mate. hope this helps

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
I think the question is more about the number of characters we are able to create in the game. We are only given one code which can be used up to 4 times. I think there was some confusion that the code would allow at least 4 of our characters to have the ninja. It seems though that we need 4 separate accounts in order to utilize the code each of the 4 times. As it is, the only thing a person can do is gift their other 3 uses to people who have no other way of getting a code.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2012
I recently got the marco polo map for KI and did the riddle and everything and i redeemed it on my swashbuckler because that was the class was into at the time. but ofcourse now im more into hoodoo and i want it on my witchdocter but i cant becasue i already put it on my swashbuckler. does anyone now how i get it on my other player ( its on the same account just a different charecter) please u tried doing the code again and i can only get it once.any help would be appreciated

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
You can only get one pig per account. If you have three accounts, then you can redeem the code for those three accounts. Even if someone gave you a different number, you are only able to use a code once on one account.

Hope this makes sense!

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
CleverEllie on Oct 27, 2012 wrote:
Code's Were not Made to be Used Twice because if that were to Happen People Just Keep making Accounts Over and Over again. and keep Using that Code well what if that code got into somebody Else Hands and they Keep Using that 1 Code that Wouldnt be Very Good.

Hope i Helped and Happy Sailing
- Clever Ellie
Ok Sorry About that.... Above i Got more info on the Codes yes u Can use the Code More then Once but i Think u Might have to Either Connect the Accounts or Buy a Team mate Code

Ensign
Apr 23, 2010
I really would want a ninja pig code if you haven't used them already can i have a code