Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Whats the finish of Chapter 3?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
I have received badge updates for finishing chapter 1 and chapter 2. I was thinking chapter 3 was Monqueista. I have just now traveled through to Valencia and cleared all my quests for monquesta before going but no update. Did I miss something or does chapter 3 finish in Valencia?

Any detail would be appreciated but really not expected. I just need to know if I should spend an hour or 2 going to every location and looking again. (again as in I have already done it once. lol)

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
From what I hear, the Chapter 3 (Tierra Primata) badge is glitched. I too, have scoured Monquista for something I've missed, and I'm sure many others have as well.

Hang in there! I'm sure we'll hear from KI when they fix it.

Ensign
Jun 04, 2008
I'm curious as to whether this glitch was ever fixed. I, too, am missing chapter 3 completion and I'm not sure if I really did miss something or not.

Administrator
The Chapter 3 side-quest badge was fixed with the recent round of updates.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 31, 2012
what i want to know is when chapter 3 is going to be out

Captain
May 02, 2009
The chapter 3 badge is called Pirata Gigante. I think its Monquisatan for Giant Pirate