Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

port regal

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 21, 2008
I am haveing a trouble with the promotion of Bonnie Anne and having the quest "her magesty's secret service" loop on the defeat clockwork marines in mount royal after having gone through it to the point of having talked to bonnie anne in the basement of the tavern, rather than the usual picture of the promoted bonnie anne it sent me back to mount royale. I have tried to report this as a bug but there seems to also be a problem with the error reporting page.

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
hey can you tell me what level that promotion is at for Bonnie Anne? I have already promoted her once.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2009
Level 31 for Bonnie Anne's 2nd. She is the second to go through the 2nd promotion (Rat Beard at 28 is the first, Old Scratch is next at 35...)

Ensign
Jan 11, 2010
Hi, I am having problems with Her Majesty's Secret Service quest as well. I am lvl 50 and have completed all other quests except for this and one other bugged quest, I am done and moving on to my next Pirate.

The problem I am having with the quest is when I enter through the gate from the docks and enter into battle with the marines, after the first round, I'm told there are too many and to flee to the docks. I have tried this battle many many times. If I do as I'm told and flee, there's no one at the docks and the quest remains in my book to defeat the clockwork marines. If I don't flee and stay and battle, I can easily defeat the clockwork marines, but as I defeat them, 2-3 each round, they are replaced with new marines. It seems to be an unending battle. I have stayed and battled for more than a half an hour and as I said, as I defeat the marines, they are just replaced with new ones.

If anyone has actually completed this battle, please let me know how. Did I miss a quest somewhere I should do first, or, is this quest bugged??? I appreciate any help anyone can give as my bug request to KI is getting nowhere as it seems they have no idea what I'm talking about.

Ensign
Aug 14, 2012
destroy the barriers on the right hand side and set your guys on the two squares like they are leaving. then you will go to the docks

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Fair Fiona on Nov 5, 2012 wrote:
Hi, I am having problems with Her Majesty's Secret Service quest as well. I am lvl 50 and have completed all other quests except for this and one other bugged quest, I am done and moving on to my next Pirate.

The problem I am having with the quest is when I enter through the gate from the docks and enter into battle with the marines, after the first round, I'm told there are too many and to flee to the docks. I have tried this battle many many times. If I do as I'm told and flee, there's no one at the docks and the quest remains in my book to defeat the clockwork marines. If I don't flee and stay and battle, I can easily defeat the clockwork marines, but as I defeat them, 2-3 each round, they are replaced with new marines. It seems to be an unending battle. I have stayed and battled for more than a half an hour and as I said, as I defeat the marines, they are just replaced with new ones.

If anyone has actually completed this battle, please let me know how. Did I miss a quest somewhere I should do first, or, is this quest bugged??? I appreciate any help anyone can give as my bug request to KI is getting nowhere as it seems they have no idea what I'm talking about.
When you're told to flee to the docks, you have to reach the barriers on the dock side, destroy them and have one character step past the barrier for the instance to end.

Are you actually fleeing the battle? If so, you misunderstood what is being said in the character chat during the gameplay (hey, no big deal, as I'm sure there are many people who do the same thing).

Hope this helps!