Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Healing Indicator

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
In combat (primarily multi-player although I am not sure how to separate it from single player combat), it would help to know when another player is healing one of your characters or help another player to know you are healing one of your characters. This is to prevent over healing that character and wasting a good spell (similar to seeing how many characters are attacking an enemy). Granted if that character is below 25% of his health, he could use all the healing he can get, but it would be great to know this in advance. This could be done by placing a dot on that character's icon to show that character is being healed similar to the dots that are placed on the enemy icons to show how many players are attacking that one enemy..

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
The Helpful Pirate on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
In combat (primarily multi-player although I am not sure how to separate it from single player combat), it would help to know when another player is healing one of your characters or help another player to know you are healing one of your characters. This is to prevent over healing that character and wasting a good spell (similar to seeing how many characters are attacking an enemy). Granted if that character is below 25% of his health, he could use all the healing he can get, but it would be great to know this in advance. This could be done by placing a dot on that character's icon to show that character is being healed similar to the dots that are placed on the enemy icons to show how many players are attacking that one enemy..
Ooh! That would be a nifty idea! Telling how the players heal others would be much better! I would like to see that in. I didn't catch the idea of who's healing whom in combat. Great idea! If I had thought of that earlier, it would be a different story.