Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question for One-Eyed Jack

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Mobex on Dec 14, 2012 wrote:
I to have a question for One-Eyed Jack! (or anyone who might know the answer)
Why does it take 12-24 hours to post something on the forums? I know it has to be "moderated", but other forums let you post within 5 seconds after hitting the submit button and they have staff constantly watching the forums for any misconduct and just deletes the comment and ban if they continue. I would like to ask question about the game because I'm stuck of because I have a certain armor I don't know if I should keep or not and by the time I get an answer back, I've already sold the item I shouldn't have because it was rare or I finally figured out what to do for the quest (hours later). This really disgruntles me....
Hi, if you're looking for a more immediate response on smaller questions, you might find that Pirate101 Central, a fan-run forum, can be a viable option.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
one-eyed jack, i was wondering something. i am writing a whole book about a fan fiction story i made and i was wondering, do i send the whole thing to KI when i am done and you guys set up the parts, or do i send it one part at a time? ( its about the Magnificent 7's past!)

Administrator
Elemutation on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:
one-eyed jack, i was wondering something. i am writing a whole book about a fan fiction story i made and i was wondering, do i send the whole thing to KI when i am done and you guys set up the parts, or do i send it one part at a time? ( its about the Magnificent 7's past!)
Sounds interesting! You can find our physical mailing address on KingsIsle's homepage. Please note that we cannot accept any privately submitted suggestions for the game; the best place to put those is right in The Shipyards forum.

Thanks!

Ensign
Feb 01, 2013
I also think its unfair for me in the UK to not being able to get stuff from P101 and W101 since I have a count for both but I have to order online and charges me £2 extra :( I also wanted the pig :(

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
Hi my code still has 2 uses if anyone wants one I'm in Khotan skyway and in Raven Eyes or Vadima realm.
-Brave Samantha Nightingale lvl 41

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
Hey, Jack!
I have to ask, have you started on the next world? please answer cause i'm dying to know

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Musket Man on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
Hey, Jack!
I have to ask, have you started on the next world? please answer cause i'm dying to know
Yes can you at least tell us what month the update will come out and are planning on just having one world added or more to the update it would be much appreciated Jack!
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 50

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
The map idea, in my thoughts, was a great idea! I love having a ninja pig companion. He is very useful in combat. Good work KingsIsle!

Have a Great Day!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I never got a map and I am on membership for both games I been playing them sense they first came and I never got a map kingslse please mail it to me .I rally want a map kingslse so if anyone has any extra then meet me in khotan skyway realm vadima/ romantic rebbeca ivring level 40

Administrator
Musket Man on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
Hey, Jack!
. . . "That would be telling" -Blind Mew

Don't worry though, we have a lot going on here in the back channels at KingsIsle, and we're just as excited as you all are.

Here's to new content!

Administrator
DrParrot on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
The map idea, in my thoughts, was a great idea! I love having a ninja pig companion. He is very useful in combat. Good work KingsIsle!

Have a Great Day!
Thanks for the feedback! . . . and I agree, that ninja pig is pretty epic! You're lucky if you have one. Don't make the other pirates too jealous.