Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Old to Wizard101 but New to Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 10, 2010
So we all know that ki added mooshu to pirate101, an original world to wizards, but do you think they will add more worlds from wizard101 to pirate101? I'm almost positive that they will add Marleybone in the near future but I can really see other world being added. I would love to see Grezelheim added to this game, I can totaly see a norse theme ship!!! I think that would be EPIC! I can also invision Zafaria being a world added into this game. What do you guys think?

Reed Silver

Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
Personally I would really like to see Polaris in Pirate101, it was mentioned a few times in Wizard101 but we haven't seen it there yet. Oh and I would love to see Krockotopia in P101 as I loved that world in W101 and the ships would be great for there.

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
WizKing967 on Oct 14, 2012 wrote:
So we all know that ki added mooshu to pirate101, an original world to wizards, but do you think they will add more worlds from wizard101 to pirate101? I'm almost positive that they will add Marleybone in the near future but I can really see other world being added. I would love to see Grezelheim added to this game, I can totaly see a norse theme ship!!! I think that would be EPIC! I can also invision Zafaria being a world added into this game. What do you guys think?

Reed Silver
I could swear I saw DragonSpyre in the Pirate101 trailer when that goose warrior was fighting the bone dragons.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
CaptainAureus on Oct 17, 2012 wrote:
I could swear I saw DragonSpyre in the Pirate101 trailer when that goose warrior was fighting the bone dragons.
Uh, didn't you? You may not know this, but KI said that certain worlds of the Spiral will stay exclusive to each of their games, example being, Wizard101 has Wizard City and Dragonspyre, whereas in Pirate101 has Skull Island, along with whatever planned exclusive worlds KI has got in store. However, that doesn't mean that exclusive worlds will not be mentioned throughout Pirate101, and maybe Wizard101, too. Most worlds will be shared in both games, but while the games may take place in the same Spiral, it's clear that some worlds are best left to be exclusive in W101 and P101.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
CaptainAureus on Oct 17, 2012 wrote:
You have to fly through Dragonspyre to get to Valencia. I don't recommend fighting the Bone Drakes though. I have heard that they hit for 100 to 300 points of damage for each turn they get.

Ensign
Jul 19, 2010
The Helpful Pirate on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
You have to fly through Dragonspyre to get to Valencia. I don't recommend fighting the Bone Drakes though. I have heard that they hit for 100 to 300 points of damage for each turn they get.
i accidentally turned my ship into a mob of the bone dragons there... needless to say i didnt last very long. they have 2500 life and and i only have around 400 LOL..not a good place to get caught

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Having worlds in Pirate101 that have only been mentioned in Wizard101 but never seen is not a bad idea, I like it.