Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2 issue's I've been noticing lately.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Just what the title says.

1. Sometimes when I'm picking up treasure chests after fights, sometimes 1 or more chests won't give me anything (i.e. no gold or items are recieved from that/those particular chest(s); I don't have max gold yet nor is my backpack full).

2. Sometimes I find myself unable to interact with certain items, be it treasure chests after fights or sigils for instance areas. The only remedy to the former is to wait until the chests disappear, and for the latter, to log out to character selection and back in.

If you could take a look at these issue's I've been having, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Ensign
May 04, 2011
flash33 on Oct 12, 2012 wrote:

1. Sometimes when I'm picking up treasure chests after fights, sometimes 1 or more chests won't give me anything (i.e. no gold or items are recieved from that/those particular chest(s); I don't have max gold yet nor is my backpack full).

2. Sometimes I find myself unable to interact with certain items, be it treasure chests after fights or sigils for instance areas. The only remedy to the former is to wait until the chests disappear, and for the latter, to log out to character selection and back in.

If you could take a look at these issue's I've been having, that would be great. Thanks in advance.
I too have noticed this with yum yum can not interact ( pick-up ) for several attempts !
Ellie

Ensign
Jan 05, 2009
I've had this trouble once or twice...usually when I've been on awhile...and it does go away reselecting the character.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
flash33 on Oct 12, 2012 wrote:

YES!

(1) Several of us have noticed this as well. We'll have 7 chests, and only receive 3-5 items, not 7. I've also noticed that the special chests, the ones where we usually get drops, come up completely empty as well.

(2) I've had this happen more than once.

Community Leader
My friends and I have noticed the issue with some chests not appearing to grant any rewards.

As for the other part, I have encountered many times when the game feels it needs to give me some narrative/tip/instruction right after completing a battle (in upper left corner), interferring with the ability to open chests.

It seems these completely stop, and makes us read/wait for the notices to complete before allowing us any other actions. This can be disorienting if your trying to do things in the game and dont see or care about the notice.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV