Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your idea for a new companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
I've got a few

name randomized

species bear

pirate species bear cub, bear knight, bearking

class privateer

how to get privateer only grizzlehiem main story

one epic learns two at start can learn one after promotions learnable epics are second chance cheap shot vengance strike and blade storm as natural epic

name also randimized (I'm horrible with names)

species lion

pirate species lion sorceress

class witchdoctor

how to get musketeer and witchdoctor only beat her leader a zebra sorcerer in zafaria main quest like how you get romba

has one epic can learn two no promotion epic jobus rise can learn improved mojo blast counterspell and mojo echo

name angel arrowsharp ( only name I could think of)

species wolf
female

pirate species wolf archer

class musketeer

how to get side quest in avalon all class companion

epics to learn one learnt epics one natural epic is overwatch epics learnable burst fire quick adjust return fire true grit quick draw and crossfire

Ensign
Jun 14, 2013
treasurelover224 on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
Did you see them all as I recall Medusa was a female.
Oh! No, no, no treasurelover224. I was talking about the companions I wrote about. See, I posted about 5 different companions, and they all sound male to me except a mander named Akiiki Pasha. I'm! sorry for the confusion!

-Miserable Elizabeth Hawkins

p.s. I guess Tomoya Wakamoto (the Ninja Pig) could be female too. I don't know.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
MizzyPirate13 on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:
Oh! No, no, no treasurelover224. I was talking about the companions I wrote about. See, I posted about 5 different companions, and they all sound male to me except a mander named Akiiki Pasha. I'm! sorry for the confusion!

-Miserable Elizabeth Hawkins

p.s. I guess Tomoya Wakamoto (the Ninja Pig) could be female too. I don't know.
Oh ok.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hi, I have an idea

Name: Yawan
Species: Troll
Pirate Species: Troll Warrior
Pirate Class: Buccaneer
How to get: Defeat 50 trolls ( in Aquila) then buy from crown shop for 5995 crowns
Weapon: club

Yawan has silver armor, a cape, and an attitude for questing

Thanks for reading
Noble Ryan Thompson

Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
Name: Gretail

Species: Hyena

Pirate Species: Hyena Knave 1st promo Hyena Thug 2nd Promo Hyena Bandit Lord

Pirate Class: Buccaneer

How to get: Defeat His boss because he is prison and get his keys. He stole from his own men for his family so now they hold him in prison.

Weapon: Spiked Club 1st Promo Spiked mace 2nd Promo Flail

Gretail Has rags when he is a knave then he gets heavier armor once he gets to Bandit Lord

Ensign
Aug 11, 2013
Name: Marquis Kong
Species: Gorilla
Pirate Species: Cannoneer
Pirate Class: Musketeer
How to get: Obtained at level 20 from a trainer quest that takes you to Cool Ranch
Weapon/Weapon's of choice: Gorilla-sized mini-cannon (like a Dragoon Auto-cannon)

Former Monquisition Cannoneer, who's a bit larger than the average monkey (more like an ape). He has a thing for explosives.
Can only be obtained by Musketeers.
Has the following starting powers:
-The Big Guns
-Rain of Mortar shells
-Hyper-Charged Powder (ranged critical strike for Cannoneers)
Has the following starting epics:
-Burst Fire

Promotes for gold at levels 32 and 58

Miserable Destiny Everheart

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Name: Joan of Arc
Species: Dove
Pirate Species: Dove Warrior
Pirate Class: Privateer
How To Get: Sidequest, help her win a war (1.5 hour dungeon)
Weapon: Sword & Shield

Young warrior who fights using the lord's guidance.

Ensign
Nov 16, 2012
Name:Madelin Lafitte
Species:Cat
Pirate Species:Cat Swordsman
How to get:Side quest from Morgan Lafitte 1.5 hour dungeon
Weapon:Ancient golden daggers of the cat gods of Rah

Information :Former leader of an Isle of dogs elite war troop and sister of Morgan Lafitte her past is unknown to everyone even her parents brother and sister the only things known about her is that she is a spy wanted all over the spiral and people all over the the world would pay any price to know she's locked up in top notch facility prison and that the sky ways are safe again to roam as they please And that she gives information about weaknesses of different spirals for a large price of 1000 gold bits.

Powers:critical strike
Major heal
And Grand shadow

Class:Swashbuckler
Levels of promotion:24,45,and 62
Promoted to:Cat burglar,Cat warrior,and Cat assassin

How to promote:Questing on Valencia,Isle Of Dogs,and Aquila
-Can ONLY be obtained by SWASHBUCKLERS

Ensign
Nov 16, 2012
roxie003 on May 22, 2014 wrote:
Name:Madelin Lafitte
Species:Cat
Pirate Species:Cat Swordsman
How to get:Side quest from Morgan Lafitte 1.5 hour dungeon
Weapon:Ancient golden daggers of the cat gods of Rah

Information :Former leader of an Isle of dogs elite war troop and sister of Morgan Lafitte her past is unknown to everyone even her parents brother and sister the only things known about her is that she is a spy wanted all over the spiral and people all over the the world would pay any price to know she's locked up in top notch facility prison and that the sky ways are safe again to roam as they please And that she gives information about weaknesses of different spirals for a large price of 1000 gold bits.

Powers:critical strike
Major heal
And Grand shadow

Class:Swashbuckler
Levels of promotion:24,45,and 62
Promoted to:Cat burglar,Cat warrior,and Cat assassin

How to promote:Questing on Valencia,Isle Of Dogs,and Aquila
-Can ONLY be obtained by SWASHBUCKLERS
Its the best companion a swashbuckler could ever have.

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
Post your ideas for new companions lay them out like this.

Name:
Species:
Pirate Species:
Pirate Class:
How to get:
Weapon/Weapon's of choice:

Then a bit describing the character

Good posting
i think the companion should be deacon

Ensign
Aug 07, 2012
Name: Private Ironside
Species: Chicken
Pirate Species: Chicken Private(24 (start) ) to Chicken Soldier (27) to Chicken Veteran(40) to Chicken Infantry (50) to Chicken Battalion(70)
Pirate Class: MUSKETEER(love them)
How to get: Quest given by Ol' Fish eye when musketeer (only) reaches lvl 20
Weapon: Short musket to Musket to Rifle to Bayonet Rifle to Revolver Bayonet Rifle

Description, looks like corporal sanders but with shorter gun then after first promotion just like corporal sanders then after second promotion just like Sergent sanders then the guns just change to the appropriate

talents:
Recictence 3
tough 5
accurate10

Epics:
quick adjust
Quick draw
burst fire
true grit
musketeers mastery
parting shot
epic hit (for musketeers)

mabye more later bye and thanks for reading

Ensign
Aug 07, 2012
Oops sorry last time I posted "then after second promotion just like Sergent sanders then the guns just change to the appropriate" it is actually just like Sergent sanders but with shorter bayonet, then the guns just change to the appropriate
but anyway

Dog Lumberjack, location acquired, abandoned skyway(new), Marylebone, abilities:
First Strike 2
Second Chance 4
Vengeance strike 2
Flanking
Strength
Dogy 2
Resistance 4
Blade Storm 3
Lucky 2

Weapon: axe and log

Promotions 3: Dog woodcutter, Dog axeman, Dog axe master.

how to get: quest
(written later)

Loyal Calamity Ire lvl 23

Ensign
Mar 22, 2014
I was thinking something from Grizzleheim (Wizard101)

Name: Raven Sharpshooter
Class: Musketeer
Species: (Duh), Raven
Weapon: Cannon- c:

You get him when, if there was, finish Albion Skyway in Marleybone (If you did Bonnie Anne promotion quest to Highlander, then you would know what Albion is)

Ensign
Mar 21, 2014
I have two of them. I probably could draw them.

Name: Kiriya Bloodclaws
Species: Wolf
Pirate Species: Wolf Assassin
Pirate Class: Swashbuckler
How to get: IDK how to pick how to get her but all classes should.
Weapon: Claws

Name: Shina
Species: Watermole
Pirate Species: Watermole Archer
Pirate Class: musketeer
How to get: all classes crown shop and swashbuckler on a quest, but idk how XD
Weapon: Bow and arrows
Talents: Overwatch, Bust Fire, Double Tap, Return Fire, Quick Draw (you can pick what ever you want)

ps. both should have a promotion or two.

Ensign
Mar 21, 2014
Kiriya Bloodclaws is a wolf and she attacks with her claws and she can hide herself to make her attacks stronger.
Shina is a watermole and she uses her archery skills to pierce her enemies.

sry for leaving out the descriptions XD

Ensign
Mar 21, 2014
missmoonlight72 on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:
I've got a few

name randomized

species bear

pirate species bear cub, bear knight, bearking

class privateer

how to get privateer only grizzlehiem main story

one epic learns two at start can learn one after promotions learnable epics are second chance cheap shot vengance strike and blade storm as natural epic

name also randimized (I'm horrible with names)

species lion

pirate species lion sorceress

class witchdoctor

how to get musketeer and witchdoctor only beat her leader a zebra sorcerer in zafaria main quest like how you get romba

has one epic can learn two no promotion epic jobus rise can learn improved mojo blast counterspell and mojo echo

name angel arrowsharp ( only name I could think of)

species wolf
female

pirate species wolf archer

class musketeer

how to get side quest in avalon all class companion

epics to learn one learnt epics one natural epic is overwatch epics learnable burst fire quick adjust return fire true grit quick draw and crossfire
I definitely would walk around with a bear as my first mate. :D

Ensign
Dec 23, 2013
Just to state I love the witchdoctor class and I may have said this before

Name: ukal gaol
Class:witchdoctor
Species: undead
Pirate species: undead desires

How to get: you have to unlock all undead companions in the crown shop, there is a scene where a skull comes up from the ground by a purple swirling vortex, he says that you have awakened multiple dreams from the dead back to life, and by doing so you have awakened him, he will say he will serve you.

Weapon- he uses his mouth to shoot a red laser at multiple targets, or spins rapidly causing his vortex to shoot spheres of darkness,

Talents- jobu's ruse, mojo echo2, witch hunter, and improved mojo blast4. That is what he should be able to get so eight talent upgrades, I mean getting all crown shop companions for the undead is not easy. And his accuracy is ver good, I do not want him to be like doctor noh who might get a hit. Sorry if I violated any of the posts rules, thank you

Ensign
May 15, 2014
How about a Dark Prince companion?

Name: Make it up yourself
Class: Musketeer/Whichdoctor
Species: Human or make it up yourself
Pirate species: Unknown

Where to get: Secret companion in Valencia (Book after Book XIV because I forgot name), you find him/her, joins your crew. (obviously not a main companion like bonnie Anne or one of the Presidio companions.)

Weapon: Combination between a gun and a staff

Talents: Make them up yourself

Flamin (FlaminFire2252)

Obviously not a game creator...yet

Ensign
Mar 12, 2013
Name: Ichabod Crane
Class: Witchdoctor
Species: Dark Horse Witchdoctor then Dark Horse Bokor

Where to get: In a tavern in Marleybone, you see him in a corner, you go up to him, he says his back story (if swashbuckler) he hits on Mustang Sally in which El Toro gets offended, either way he asks to join your crew but El Toro keeps his eye on him and Mustang Sally

Weapon: Gun and Staff

Talents: Anything

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Name: Millie lee
Class: swashbuckler
Species: caterpillar
Pirate species: insect rogue
Where to get : side quest in cool ranch that envolves defeating a spider boss and a few other types of bugs in a cave probably below arroyo grande.
Weapon: legs and long body
Promotion: insect rogue, insect heroine, insect epic ( goes through stages of s butterfly and grows when becomes heroine and becomes butterfly at epic)

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
noahdd on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
Name: Henry Fluffyworthe
Species: Cat (Same type as Neko for a reason you'll see why)
Pirate Species: Cat fighter, Cat defender, then cat Defender
Pirate type: Buccaneer
How to get: A side quest only avaible if you do Neko's quest

As you go through the streets of marley bone you'll see a red door, go through it and you'll find someone who looks shockingly like Neko, but is a man and older. He looks at Neko if you accept the quest and says "My stars, you look like, no. You can't be her, she was stolen years ago." Neko says to you "Look captain those pictures, they're of a baby." And the baby in the photos has the same face of neko, because a little blanket was covering her mouth. You find out that Henry is her father, but before the reunion starts the pigs take her away and say they will kill her by dropping her off one of the buildings. Neko on your crew is put into a quest sleep, one that the Neko on your crew can't get out of until you finish the quest. Henry shouts "Not again! No one will harm my daughter let alone steal her again!" you go round the roof tops till you find her landing on the occasional ninja pig squad. You fight your way to Neko through the guards. After that Neko says "Thank you father I must go now." Henry says "No Isabella, I shall not part ways with you again. Captain please allow me to join your crew so I may not Part ways with my daughter again?"
You then recruit him.
Awesome story!!!!!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Name: Decker.
Species: Buzzard.
Pirate Species: Bone Reaper.
Pirate Class: Swashbuckler.
How to get: By finishing three quests, "The whispers in Darkmoor", "Enter the Bone Reaper", "Purging the Black Heart".
Weapon of choice: Twin-Chained Bone scythes
Decker, once a ordinary hunter of day now a vicious "bird of prey" of night, cursed with a dark spell casted by a black hearted and cruel witch, decker with a heart as black as the night sky sores through the foul world of Darkmoor as one of the most feared creatures to ever lurk. To the creatures that live in Darkmoor those who saw Decker and lived to tell the tale described him to be pale white with a black beak, soulless black eye with bright red pupils, a few spikes on his head, armor like bones on his body, blacken talons, arms, and legs, and wears a pitch black cloak. Decker's soul destiny is spread fear and reap it from his victims, the creatures of Darkmoor called him by many names, but the most feared to this day is "The Bone Reaper".
- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Name: Rufus k. Orr

Species: snake
Pirate species:starts as snake gladiator, first promo snake hero, last snake champion
Pirate class: buccaneer
How to get:side quest envolving defeating him in Valencia somewhere idk
Weapon: large blade

Btw if any of you catch the secret inside joke about the name, species, and pirate species please hit yar or quote

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Name: Saida
Species: Cat ( female )
Pirate Species: Desert Strider, Dune Wanderer, Sand Storm Mistress
Pirate Class: Swashbuckler
How to get: Side Quest in Krokotopia ( all classes )
Weapon of choice: two dirks
Saida originally hales from the Oasis world of Mirage. Black furred and green eyed, she wears the traditional dress of Mirage.
At last promotion, gains epic 'Sand Storm', like Gambit of Steel, but with sandstorm effect.

Ensign
Mar 13, 2013
Old Scratch
undead
Undead necromancer
witchdoctor
promotion from undead houngan in darkmoor
staff of blight

He is the promoted form of Old Scratch( undead houngan). He gains a witch hat to replace the top hat, and his arm with the hook is make of solid amber. his new move to replace cadaver's chanty is stygian chorus which as you know produces skeletal hoplites. In Darkmoor he wants to learn more about hoodoo from an ancient witchdoctor so he makes you do alot of tasks. Vadima tells you that he is pure evil so you find him in Darkmoor in a cave. He is a (Skeletal Terror). after defeating him you take his staff and return to Vadima. Sister snake gives Old Scratch an amber arm and the quest ends in a tavern