Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New world

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
Umm.. so every one has asked about when the new world will come. Me i'm wondering how i will be notificated (sorry about spelling) will i just have a random quest to talk to avery or what?

Administrator
This should work in a similar fashion to how it does in Wizard101, but I currently don't have any particulars of "how" you will be set upon your new quests. Rest assured though, we'll definitely find a way to let you know how your pirate's adventure is to continue--both in game and out. See you in the skyways!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Any idea as to when we will see the next world come out, and the level cap lifted?

I presently have one in Moo Shu at level 49 I'm afraid to have continue missions lest he hit the cap, and all his efforts be for naught.

I have two more in Cool Ranch who will soon be headed to Port Royale soon, One in Monquista, who will be going to Valencia, and the last one about to enter the Tradewinds section of Skull Island.

I hope it won't be too long a wait, since I would hate to have all five of them in Moo shu just waiting for the word.

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
Ok I need pacific day when the new world comes out (please reply if you know) honest Felix Voss level 50

Ensign
Jul 19, 2012
I am the same way. I want to know when it comes out as well cause I have on character who is at lvl 50 now and I just got her though the whole thing and now am waiting for the next part to come out so I keep going on with her. I have others in different areas as well and I want to play them but I don't want them to end up like Phoebe Chamberlain right now. Is there any way I can find out when the next areas will come? I would like it if I could find out am really wanting to see what happens next.

Thanks
Phoebe Chamberlain

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
buster12402 on Feb 14, 2013 wrote:
Ok I need pacific day when the new world comes out (please reply if you know) honest Felix Voss level 50
Ok, so I have heard major rumers saying that Marleybone is the next new world and that it should be coming out tomorrow ( 2/18/2013 Monday ) I'm not sure if they are correct. ( sorry if i got any thing wrong with spelling )
Hope this helps.

Amanda Xavier- Level 50 Swashbuckler

Peace

And yes I do like my posts colorful

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
Today is 2/18/13 Monday but no new quest or worlds. Are you sure its today.

Petty Officer
Jan 10, 2013
amandapatchis90 on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
Ok, so I have heard major rumers saying that Marleybone is the next new world and that it should be coming out tomorrow ( 2/18/2013 Monday ) I'm not sure if they are correct. ( sorry if i got any thing wrong with spelling )
Hope this helps.

Amanda Xavier- Level 50 Swashbuckler

Peace

And yes I do like my posts colorful
Everything new are tested in the Test Realm first so it doesn't end up being bug-filled. So far Test Realm doesn't have Marleybone so we probably won't see Marleybone in the next Feb/Mar update.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
buster12402 on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
Today is 2/18/13 Monday but no new quest or worlds. Are you sure its today.
that girl is way incorrect it won't be out for many months

Ensign
Feb 21, 2010
Im a lvl 50 just getting on every once in a while and PvP this is boring! i have been a lvl 50 since november 30... and i'm sick of it i might even just quit to wizard101 And yes I know this game is new i'm giving my opinion. I'm really anxios every time i look at the tradewinds tribune. When me and my friend play a different game like minecraft for example we are like "Let's check if the new worlds out!" We have been doing that alot

Fiery Luke Silver