Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

FrogFather Friday - Favorite Mob Ships

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
TtP: "I don't know if they'd count, but I like the Water Mole Canoes. I remember thinking it was really neat to see the tiny water moles paddling their way across the sky... and was a bit disappointed that you can't fire your cannons at them."

Spoken like a true pirate!! I was the same way the first time I fought the Monquistians" Awwww, how cute. ATTACK!!

-Michael

Ensign
Aug 13, 2010
To be honest, I'm most partial to the 'classic' Pirate ships of Skull Island. I sincerely hope that when Nautical level gaps are raised, a new, higher-level Frigate will be available to either the Crowns Shop or an updated Cutthroat Bundle.

The DarkMoor Ships are also pretty neat; they'd be perfect for one's resident Witchdoctor character. I'd like to see it available in the Crowns Shop.

I don't have anything to say about the ships gameplay-wise. Only the high-end Mooshu ships are worth farming; maybe some of the Cool Ranch ships. None are that much fun to fight against, though the Brass Monkey and English Bill deserve special mention for my favorite Naval battles.

Developer
Excellent choices, Pirates! You have exquisite taste in Shipwares, and you've given your FrogFather food for thought - though I prefer Flies Straciatelli w/ a nice glass of Yum. But I digest. We may see some of these ships in Pirate hands yet, so stay tuned, and keep up the good Pirate work, alright? - Froggedabowdit!

"Frogeddabowdit!" -The FrogFather (aka Jay Gordon, Piratical Producer)
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Ah, Frogfather.

It is a favor your ask of me. I will make an exception to the law book and give you this favor free of any return. I just hope this is remembered, capece?

It all depends on what you mean by favorite. Best to look at? Most enjoyable to battle? Best crew? Any one of these might result in a drastically different answer.

However, the best to look at are clearly the Darkmoor ships around Silver, the ship of the Free Ranger. Very sleek.

None of the ships are really that enjoyable to battle, but the ships that have the Gorgon are almost scary. When you see that Gorgon rising out of the sky to slice your ship...well, that sends chills up my spine.

Best crew? I have this desire to constantly fight the Holy Monquisition. Why? Because no one expect it. Get it?

I hope this answers your question. Like I said, no favor expected in return.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
I guess I would have to say the Ghost Ships in Flotsom Skyway, simply because they look awesome and are ghostly. How neat would that be to fly a ghost ship?

Community Leader
The Frogfather on Feb 7, 2013 wrote:
Excellent choices, Pirates! You have exquisite taste in Shipwares, and you've given your FrogFather food for thought - though I prefer Flies Straciatelli w/ a nice glass of Yum. But I digest. We may see some of these ships in Pirate hands yet, so stay tuned, and keep up the good Pirate work, alright? - Froggedabowdit!
"We may see some of these ships in Pirate hands yet"

Why didnt you mention this in the original inquiry?
I didnt answer your question indicating a ship I liked and might want.
I like sinking Black Storm Raiders, but wouldnt be caught dead flying one of their ships.

Answers reflect the question thats asked, and I didnt interpret the question in this fashion at all!

Just saying a prominent figure such as yourself should be clearer with your inquiries!!!

I really havent found a ship in the game that the mobs are using that I would want. I love Galleon class ships, that is the more typical piratey galleon types (ie Pirate class, or Royal).

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
Indigo Ring on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
TtP: "I don't know if they'd count, but I like the Water Mole Canoes. I remember thinking it was really neat to see the tiny water moles paddling their way across the sky... and was a bit disappointed that you can't fire your cannons at them."

Spoken like a true pirate!! I was the same way the first time I fought the Monquistians" Awwww, how cute. ATTACK!!

-Michael
hahahahahahaha good one my fav. is the crown shop moo shoo ship looks so nice wish i have one

fearful talon jackson almost level 21

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
robotwizard555 on Feb 11, 2013 wrote:
hahahahahahaha good one my fav. is the crown shop moo shoo ship looks so nice wish i have one

fearful talon jackson almost level 21

Don't frett. At the end of Cool Ranch you get a Mooshu Skiff for free!!
Bristly Kevin

Petty Officer
May 25, 2012
Based only on which I'd like to add to my own pirate's fleet of ships, I'd have to say the Darkmoor ships are my favorite. That being said, it would be fun to see the different sail, figurehead, and rudder upgrades that might be available for a ghost ship!

Canny Matthew Tolliver, lvl 50
Able Caleb Tolliver, lvl 27

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
I really like red sash ships they look cool
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
Tso Warships! Best enemy you could face

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Heavyshark on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
Tso Warships! Best enemy you could face
I like the Jade Fleet ships better then the Tso Warships.
Bristly Kevin

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Personally i have no idea there are so many good ones to pick. so may i just ask you a question about troggy's why dont troggy's have there own ship If they dont have a ship then how the heck did they get to the isle of doom magic Yea i know there's witchdoctors but a entire race of troggy's teleported to another island? that dosent make much sense besides troggy's are one of the weakest enemies EVER so they would have to be WAY more powerful to get there entire race there so frogfather sorry if i am angry but can you explain how they got there?